Who's In Your Campsite?

Merengue today~! I wouldn't necessarily want her, but I might have taken her in to give away later. Unfortunately, a voided villager unexpectedly plotted his house down yesterday~ Why, Alfonso?

Marina was in my town yesterday, which also happened to be the day I got my 10th villager ;-;
My heart BROKE.
Would have had her moving in in a heartbeat! But I got chief that day so it wasn't all bad

Last edited:
Phoebe was in town yesterday. She was one I wanted but after seeing her 'face to face' I'm glad I didn't get her xD

The lazy ostrich Cranston is in Applewin.

(I loaded the game first with secondary human Nick. Today, September 1, is Mayor Jill's birthday.)

I won't be inviting Cranston to move to Applewin. (I can't. I have ten villagers.)

I noticed my only smug villager Lucha was gone (oh no) and went to the tent I saw at the campsite hoping there was another smug in there instead of another of the overpopulated snooty villagers. Opened the flap and.... hello, Annalise the snooty horse.

Peewee. I like him. He kind of reminds me of upperclassmen when I entered high school.

i've got Gaston today. I'd love to have him but I'm at 10 villagers, plus I already have two crankies so I don't exactly need another one.

Today I had this cute sheep today, still not entirely sure who it was! She was that icy blue/pinky purple one

Finally someone in my campsite! Groucho the cranky bear - but I'm at 10. So bummed - I would love him in my other town - my Bear town :)

Back