• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who's In Your Campsite?

You mean you can do that? Wish I knew that earlier.

A couple of days after you build the campsite, you are guaranteed a camper. You can reset all day long. It's a once in a town opportunity.

I'm glad to see you are actively seeking Mallary. She 's great, but not popular.

A couple of days after you build the campsite, you are guaranteed a camper. You can reset all day long. It's a once in a town opportunity.

I'm glad to see you are actively seeking Mallary. She 's great, but not popular.

Yup. I needed a snooty, and I've always liked the ducks. It's a shame she's not more popular.

And thanks for the info! Unfortunately, I missed that chance.

Last edited:
I have molly. I would take her but she was in my previous town and if I did I would use her for profit. Mitzi would be my normal backup then molly

Drago was in my campsite in Bel'lune, I was so sure I'd love him but I really don't. Still hesitating a bit... should I give him a chance? I don't know. I think I'll give him a shot actually, yeah, I may really like him in the end. And if not, quite a lot of people would be happy to have him! Yeah, I'll invite you Drago.
I love talking to myself.

Chester the panda dude. If I'm not too lazy later I'll fleece him for millions of bells yay

Drago was in my campsite in Bel'lune, I was so sure I'd love him but I really don't. Still hesitating a bit... should I give him a chance? I don't know. I think I'll give him a shot actually, yeah, I may really like him in the end. And if not, quite a lot of people would be happy to have him! Yeah, I'll invite you Drago.
I love talking to myself.

I was happy when his plot showed up, but I didn't like him. He haunts Main Street and I don't like him enough to even talk to him.

Umm, Moe is my camper. I'll rip him off with beetles and sharks later.

Last edited:
Dizzy was in 2 days ago, asked him to move in.
Patty was in yesterday, wanted her to move in but there was no room...
Big top today - glad I don't have space.

Back