• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who's In Your Campsite?

Zucker…again. I could kill Phil right now for taking up space in my town. WHY WON'T HE MOVE Dx

Bangle,I'm not taking her I already have Bianca as my peppy tiger villager and I don't need to feel like I have two of her.

It seems like a lot lately. I found Camofrog late last night, and Eloise followed right after. I feel like she looks more normal than snooty.

I haven't seen anyone in my camp site in a long time! At least three weeks! I guess I happen to keep missing the days when someone decides to stop by. I have a full town anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter.

I love the camp site so much. The very first villager who ever camped in my town was Kyle, and I knew that I wanted him the second I walked in. I wasn't familiar with the villagers new to New Leaf yet, so I had never heard of him. I saw that he was my favorite Animal Crossing animal, and a bit of a rocker, so I needed him. He is still my favorite villager <3 wow this sounds so cheesy and terrible hahaha but oH WELL LET ME DO WHAT I WANT <3

Rhonda's camping in Azulia today! I was so nervous to see the tent because of the tiny chance that it could have been one of my dreamies ;n; luckily she's not, and Tucker is moving out, so in case a dreamie DOES decide to camp in the near future, I'll actually have space this time!

I got a camper in each town today, which is pretty neat. Ruby was in Chrome, and Mallary was in Celadon.

Rosie! I'm inviting her to my town, since I'm not sure if I want to keep my peppy rabbit villagers >w>;

Just had Savannah in my campsite. If I didn't already have 7 female villagers in town I probably would've asked her to move in, but I'd prefer to have a Smug or Jock move in before I get another girl in town.

Nobody's in my campsite at the moment, but the last two Ive seen are Stitches and Muffy in my campsite. My town had ten villagers already, though :(

Back