• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Who's In Your Campsite?

Ankha!! I'm not a fan but I know people seem to absolutely love her so I got her to move in <33

I got Ankha to move in today too! I was thinking of going for Merengue for my tenth and final spot, but when I saw her pretty face turn up in my campsite I couldn't pass up the opportunity. :)

Today it's som duck. I dunno which one (I know it's not Molly), and I wouldn't check to see who it is unless it's someone I want... which that would mean I know who it is in my campsite today. :lemon:

Just got my Download guests in Dragon Quest IX. So I was able to return to New Leaf. First thing I noticed in Neo Mercury was a Camper. Went inside just for fun, since I have a full town and will never willingly let any of the 10 go.

Inside was....Octavian! My favorite of the Octopi. I can't take him, but I already have him in Tartarus.

Now to camp reset in Tartarus.

Today I got Sparro, the jock bird! He's really cute, and fit the jocks perfectly.

Rudy and Bam are proud of him.

4 campers in a row while I'm plot-setting...=__=
Harry <-- I've never ever exit the campsite so lightening-ly fast...
Diana <-- good that I am not looking for her, as no one is moving.
Boomer, then followed by some frog.

Today, Kyle is camping out in my town! If I didn't have a full town already, I'd be begging him to move in. He seems like a very nice wolf and it'd be nice to have a different animal for a change of pace here. Though if anyone wants him, you're welcome to contact me and take him (if that's even possible... I dunno if it is for the campsite).

He's one of those characters I'd like, but he's not dreamie quality. :)

Nobody since both of my towns have no campsite...
I think my last one was Gruff though.

Yesterday nobody, haven't come around to check today yet, but I'm full with 10 villagers. Rory is moving out the 23th though, so I'm looking forward to campers!

Lolly was my latest camper, and she moved in.

Roscoe's in my campsite. I don't know anyone who wants him, so I'll just wait for another.

Back