Who's In Your Campsite?

I had Fauna today in my campsite.. i had a mini heart attack. Ill ask her to join me later. yeah!

Annalisa the normal anteater! She's cute~ :blush:

Weird it feels like I've gotten more campers lately since I hit max villagers.
I really hope I don't run into a dreamie camping during this time haha.

Last I had was Fauna. Had a full town. Really hit me hard.

Mitzi is in there now. I would love to take her if my town wasn't full.

I had just recently built my campsite (wanted to make sure it was in the right spot) and so far have only had 1 visitor, peggy.

That gray wolf guy Fang, but he can't stick around because of ten other villagers but it's nice to talk to him anyway.

I have yet another camper today! Are there so many lately because it keeps raining in my town?!
Is it normal for them to be so frequent? Do they flock here because they need that authentic camping experience?
Will this break my heart eventually if this keeps up?! Probably.

Anyway, the camper of the day is Tipper the snooty cow.
Really like that she's wearing the rainbow shirt and she's black and white and yellow.
Nice combination of colors I approve. :)

Really? I was under the impression they had to be one of your villagers in boxes for someone else to talk him into moving to their town. Am I wrong?

I had Clyde yesterday.

Today it's Scoot. Ummm... I just can't ask someone to move in when they have underware on their head.

Annalise. I kind of like how she looks actually -- it's a shame my town is full. Oh well, time to grind for furniture.

Really? I was under the impression they had to be one of your villagers in boxes for someone else to talk him into moving to their town. Am I wrong?

Yeah, you can't get a villager from someone else's campsite. You could only get them from someone else if they were in boxes or your own campsite.

CIwwVZXUEAAh-pP.jpg
Return to your evil Dark Lord in Mordor,foul beast!You shall not pass!You shall not pass........!

Back