• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

who's a villager you hate for a petty reason?

Colton. He moved in the day I was supposed to get Marshal (and I love Marshal) and I couldn't get him out for such a long time. Every time I see his face I just get more angry lol.

i never really had any issues with villagers, but in new horizons i started off with rocket as my uchi. she was cool and nice so i liked her, but since i kept talking to her throughout one day, she said “oh, there isn’t enough room on this island for the both of us?” and i could not tell you why, but that got me SO mad. like yeah rocket, there is enough room for the both of us but that was so unnecessarily MEAN. :^(
tbh i was probably just having a bad day when she said that, and i know it’s just an uchi line, but now whenever i see her i just think of that time and how it got me so upset LOL : p

Rocket was also my starter uchi and this was my first AC game so I really didn't understand much about the personalities or what they were like. Now when I meet an uchi i've got the right set of expectations in place and I know how interpret the uchi snark, but with Rocket I went in blind and I was like, "WTF is wrong with you? We're the only three people on this deserted island, we should be sticking together and trying to make friends, and instead you keep insulting me."

I was also not a huge fan of her pink default helmet, or her awful sporty sunglasses, or her poor default house interior filled with toy furniture. She was the first person to ask to leave my island and the RNG in this game has never been kinder to me.

Deirdre ): moved in unexpectedly into my NL town and wouldn’t leave!! Had to move out Tia (one of my originals) to get her out and haven’t forgiven her since then!!

There are two in particular!

The first is Cobb because he moved directly in front of my house in New Leaf and he WOULD NOT LEAVE! It took me wayyyy too long to get him out since I didn't time travel. I'm not a fan of the pig villagers or jock villagers either so this was a triple whammy! This was in 2014 or so and I'm still sour so I would consider this pretty petty, lol.

The second is Apple. I've never had the misfortune of having her in my town, but everytime somebody talks about how cute she is I'm like, are we looking at the same villager? I kid, but she does have a design I don't care for. I'd never be rude to her, I would still give her gifts and treat her the same as all my other villagers, but I would get her out naturally ASAP for sure.

Rocket was also my starter uchi and this was my first AC game so I really didn't understand much about the personalities or what they were like. Now when I meet an uchi i've got the right set of expectations in place and I know how interpret the uchi snark, but with Rocket I went in blind and I was like, "WTF is wrong with you? We're the only three people on this deserted island, we should be sticking together and trying to make friends, and instead you keep insulting me."

I was also not a huge fan of her pink default helmet, or her awful sporty sunglasses, or her poor default house interior filled with toy furniture. She was the first person to ask to leave my island and the RNG in this game has never been kinder to me.

right!! i was like “okay her design may not be the greatest but so far she’s nice” and then she comes out with the insults and i was. SHOCKED. i knew uchi’s were kinda snarky and stuff as a friend but she was just downright rude UGH she was also my first move away and i celebrated lol

i know honestly it’s not that serious but ever since then she’s been my least fav villager lmao

Cashmere I genuinely ran into her SOO MANY TIMES whilst island hopping and now I cannot bare even the thought .. NOOOOPE

diana. she’s so just bland and overrated to the point that i don’t wanna see her anywhere lol and i also feel like she’d call me a dirty peasant

Ed.
ikspW7B.gif

He was the first person to visit my campsite and I couldn't progress in the game until I let him move in. He's a stinky poopoo and won't leave no matter how many times I bonk him on the head with my net.

(Ed if you're reading this, please leave)
same!! he was my first campsite villager too and when i saw him i was like no.... can't i reset for a different one... i don't want him. got him out finally with an amiibo

Friga; in city folk, she was the only villager who ever beat me at hide and seek lol

Vic. Because he randomly moved in, I didnt want him and be insulted my fav baby Flurry when she was just trying to offer advice! It took me forever to get him out.

al - he moved in randomly in new leaf, crushed a bunch of hybrids and removed to move for months. and plus, he’s ugly lmaoo

Flo. She moved right on top of my fountain plaza in new leaf. Katt and Hazel moved into the same spot too.

I also dislike Keaton because he was my forced camper.
Post automatically merged:

oh and barold. he's just the worst.

I don’t remember which one but a kangaroo moved in front of my flower bed in Wild world when I was 11ish. I’ve not been keen on them since

Back