• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Whom would you like to meet in New Horizons?

Boccages

Bells
Switch
0347-4629-2695
Silver Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
We're always asked, well it's been the case in the last few months ever since Aya Kyogoku said at E3 that we'd start out with 2 villagers/islanders on the deserted island as part of the Nook Inc. Island Getaway Package, who you want to start up with ? Which characters you want to meet in New Horizons ? And usually, people will pick their two favorite characters with them.

But this is different. I'm asking which character you have not met before would you like to meet on the deserted island?

It's not restricted to the first 2 characters buying in the Getaway Package with you. Whom would you like to discover down the road. A character you don't know, or have barely met before?

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK. Let me start this one off.

My favorites are all listed in my signature. I've met them all and they've lived at one point or another during the last 19 years in one of my Animal Crossing town. Olive and Ozzie I've met (and lived with) in Animal Crossing (GCN), and in New Leaf. Pate, Roald, and Friga in Wild World, City Folk, and New Leaf. Finally, O'Hare and Broffina have resided with me in New Leaf.

But this time around, there are 2 other characters I am looking forward to meet and discover in New Horizons.

1. Claude

latest

I was looking for a random character to draw along Canberra in my latest Animal Crossing drawing. And I found Claude in the male rabbit list. Claude sports an assurance I like. He is definitely not as cute as O'Hare, but still. I'm intrigued. I want to get to know him in New Horizons. I'm pretty curious to know if he's still going to wear this shirt in New Horizons.

2. Dobie

latest

I was watching Alyssa Erin sketch and draw every Animal Crossing character there is and she started to sketch Dobie while babbling about how nice it is to have an "older" type of character in Animal Crossing. Dobie is indeed living the twilight days of his life. That makes him quite unique, doesn't it? So I'd like to meet him and chat him up in New Horizons.

And you, who do you want to meet in New Horizons?

I've always found Bluebear adorable but have never had her in a town so would love to meet her!
Molly is another super cute one I've never had in my game. Absolutely adore the ducks.

Someone on another thread mentioned that the Nintendo said that they'd bring back all villagers from past games. (From the survey)
Which gives me hope e+ villagers are included.
₍ᐢ⸝⸝› ̫ ‹⸝⸝ᐢ₎
I first met Tabby in 2006, WW - my first AC game.
I didn't know what I was doing but found her hiding in the trees and then finally spoke to her. We instantly hit it off and became besties! ✧︎*。( ?∩︎•͈ω•͈∩︎` )✧︎*。
I met Bam in NL and just love him! (●︎?艸`)?艸`)?艸`) ♡♡♡
I'd like to meet Huck since I found him on the ACNL Wiki app and I've met all my other dreamies along the way and fallen for them!
I've met loads of villagers in WW, LGTTC and NL and I really want to meet these ones from e+ too! I'm hoping to have a large population on my island too!

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Flash looks so cool, Zoe is gorgeous, Carrot is adorable, Aziz looks so charming and regal, Meow is a total space babe, Pigleg looks like he has a few stories to tell, Sunny is a cinnamon roll, Lulu is a lil cutie, Bessie looks so chill, Pierre is better than Pietro and Rhoda is so pretty!

So I'm hoping to meet quite a few before my island settles down into dreamies only! (∗︎ᵒ̶̶̷̀ω˂̶́∗︎)੭₎₎̊₊♡︎

Last edited:
i would like to meet Vladimir!! i never knew there was a cranky pink villager, and Vlad just looks so cute- he has a goofy yet cranky looking face, and i think it would be funny seeing him around and try to befriend him! i also love the cub villagers..

1. Vladimir
latest

----

i also have never had an alligator in my town, i only recently saw this sweetheart.. i adore how she has hearts everywhere including her default shirt, she is so rosy and cute looking, i would love to meet her and i would probably keep her if she ever found her way into my town!

2. Gayle
latest

Last edited:
I think my post is mostly "villagers I hope will return the most" lol but I hope to meet these guys
Woolio.gif

Woolio- he is fairly popular from what I've seen. I love his rockstar look, there's no reason he can't return!
Marcy.gif

Marcy- Her whiskers are cute, she looks like she's wearing a red hood, and those big, simple eyes are just cute to me.
Tarou.gif

Tarou- the only jock wolf, he's purple and spunky looking. He'd have a ton of fans.
Pironcon.jpg

Pironkon- I love his color and pattern, very memorable

Now here's some villagers in NL I haven't seen and would like to meet

Boots- a nature loving jock croc, he has a lot of personality in his design
Aurora- I love her simple cuteness
Bunnie- adorable and reminds me of a clown
Drift- underrated poison dart frog

Back