• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

wholesome doodles 🍀

Piplup

Bells
Hello everyone! In an effort to break my streaks of being so unproductive, I decided to make a thread for myself where I will upload a bunch of doodles/arts! I mainly use traditional media, mostly pencil and watercolor.

It’s been a good 1-2 years since I last motivate myself to actually produce an art or just randomly doodles. Sometimes it’ll be related to ACNH, other times will just be random~

I’m also open ears for any inputs/critique/tips as I, myself, want to improve so much more (I see a lot of very kewl artists on this forum).

As a start, here’s a sketch of my character on today’s in game outfit of the day~

Thanks for sparing a minute to read 🥺

CEB7DAB3-6EC8-4A83-A39E-FC98737B508A.jpeg

Here is some of my foodies watercolor paintings! I really struggled with eating habits last year (emotional eating), sometimes I take my time to focus on creating/painting the food I’m craving that I can’t have 😂

90B4C862-B072-4A52-A08C-C138C152F2F1.jpeg
13996AA6-3B46-4B59-B907-B1D015CD8C1D.jpeg
079BE771-1A34-4C55-8787-39303E4A0C0C.jpeg

I saw the title of your thread and knew I had to click and was not disappointed!! I personally love drawing food and you did these so beautifully!! They all look so delicious!!

And your island rep drawing is also super cutee!! I always love fluffy hair 😍

I saw the title of your thread and knew I had to click and was not disappointed!! I personally love drawing food and you did these so beautifully!! They all look so delicious!!

And your island rep drawing is also super cutee!! I always love fluffy hair 😍
Awww thank you for your kind words ;w; this keeps me going 🥺

Here is some of my foodies watercolor paintings! I really struggled with eating habits last year (emotional eating), sometimes I take my time to focus on creating/painting the food I’m craving that I can’t have 😂

my fatass particularly loves these but your art is so good!! i’m literally in awe of your talent :0

Back