• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who would you take out of the game?

How are shoes irrelevant???
Whoops, that says WHO, not WHAT. Jambette and/or Quillson.

Last edited:
Resetti. He is top on my list when it comes to annoying characters in the game. Like seriously, i dont need him to pop out when i close the game without saving with my new character. And his lecture is so long i wanna smash my ds against the wall.

Wart Jr. so that I never have to suffer his presence in one of my towns again. He followed me from one town to another even though the initial town was reset.

I wouldn't want to get rid of Resetti. He might be annoying, but at this point, he's an optional annoyance. It would be pretty silly to complain about his existence if you, with full knowledge of the consequences, pay to build the Reset Center. He's a classic character, so I think it would be a shame to throw him away.

I would take out the suntan mechanic and instead add being able to pick your character's skin tone :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind, I misread the word "who" in the title as "what" :<

Zucker LOLOL Cuss OMG he is soooo ugly but that is just me I would love to see everyone's reaction to that. I sooo can not stand him. I just don't get WHY he is a top tier villager. I never have and never will. The rest I get and have had and get why but him WHY OH WHY??? Ok I guess that goes for a lot of octopus villagers I think they all creep me out.

Last edited:
Uh, definitely Coco and Zipper T. Bunny. They're both so freaky. I can't put my finger on exactly why Zipper is so weird, I guess it's partly his costume, and the fact that he's faking his enthusiasm for Bunny Day but continuing to dress up and visit my town anyway. Who even is in that suit? Coco's creepiness comes from the fact that she's half-Gyroid or something....... those eyes and mouth just don't sit well with me...

Resetti. He is top on my list when it comes to annoying characters in the game. Like seriously, i dont need him to pop out when i close the game without saving with my new character. And his lecture is so long i wanna smash my ds against the wall.

Well he is optional in New Leaf, not sure about City Folk but I heard he is there too. Plus, if you build the Reset Center in New Leaf, he'll ask you how your game reset this time, just in case your battery died or something else weird happened (like for me, I accidentally hit the power switch sometimes >.<). You only get the long lecture if you say you purposely reset. I choose that option for laughs occasionally ;)

Back