• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who were your very first villagers?

Village: Weeds. Mayor: Louie. Original denizens: Marcie, Al, Avery, Timbra and Freckles. They are still with me.

I found my MoonBear starting thing ^^

smooth.jpg

I remember I had Al, Diana (still have), Tank, Cheri, and Rhonda. :)

My very first villagers: Lolly, Kitty, T-Bone, Mott, and Bella. Lolly is the only one who remains.

Last edited:
Aurora
Merry
Peck
Grizzly
Rodeo.

I still have them except for Rodeo. I lost him a long time ago, because I didn't understand how to keep villagers from moving.

My very first villagers (old town) were Fauna, Gwen, Vladimir, Sylvia, Lyman and Puck.
Sylvia was the first one to left and was kinda sudden, then I allowed Vladimir to move out in order to give a spot for a more interesting villager.

Recently, Puck was moved out to my new town since I had 3 penguins (including himself, Gwen and Tex).

Chevre, Prince, Robin, Poncho and Winnie! I liked them very much but after some time deleted my first town. Kinda regretted it after because I started to miss them.

Lolly (my absolute favorite villager!), Twiggy, Mallary, Tom, and Buck. Only Lolly and Twiggy are still with me.

If I can remember correctly, my first five villagers of my first acnl town were:
Broffina
Dotty
Kiki
Broccolo
Lobo

hopper, molly, lucky, monique, and a few other low tiers i cant remember

In my very first New Leaf Town I don't remember everyone - back in 2013! I don't think I even have any pics of that town - so sad...

...but I do remember my first uchi was Cherry! And she was the first villager in NL to give me their pic.

Still haven't had her in a town since but it would be great to have her back. She was really fun!

I don't remember my very first town, but I remember my current and second most recent towns.
Second most recent:
Eloise, Flip, Agent S, Puck, Lily

Current: (All 5 are still there!)
Dora, Hamphrey, Moe, Rudy, Violet.

Coco, Francine, Rasher, Samson, and Papi. I loved them all, and only Rasher and Papi have left. <3

Back