• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who was your first camper at the campsite?

You can't reset it. You can only embrace it as he will move into your town whatever happens.

I really wanted Raymond but I got O’Hare and I’m pretty happy with it.

I love O’Hare and he’s perfect for island life.

Lucha.
Yay.
Not.
Sorry if you like him but what the heck is the design on his face like seriously

Pietro! Not good for my island, but I hope I can send him to someone who loves him!

You can't reset it. You can only embrace it as he will move into your town whatever happens.

I'm aware that he will move in no matter what, but is there a way to retry who will move in? Like starting the game several times for a different one to be in the camp?

I'm aware that he will move in no matter what, but is there a way to retry who will move in? Like starting the game several times for a different one to be in the camp?

No they will stick around until you invite them unfortunately

I got Quillson... not the worst, I suppose. I got Nana on an island later though, so I'm pretty happy!

Graham just moved in today :/
I'm gonna ignore and keep on reporting him until he moves away.

Ed. I accidentally talked to him and now I can’t get him to leave. Help.

I got Chops... I guess finding Dom on an island made up for this disaster.

I got Julian. I never thought I'd ever get him, so I tried to stay neutral, but now I love him

I was so worried I'd get someone I don't like, but I got Marshal!
I'm super pumped about it ^^

Back