• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who was your first camper at the campsite?

Chops.

I can think of worse smugs to get, though I can think of better ones to get too

I've got Hamlet :mad: I haven't actually asked him to move in yet but I know that if I just don't ask he'll probably stay there forever haha

Chadder is one of my dreams but I got O'Hare which I don't mind, he's a cute bun bun! :blush:

I got Chops. He has a mustache.

One of my bestest friends in the world got Raymond. I couldn't believe it haha.

I was hoping to get Bettina or Alice.

Mine was Pietro. I'm not a fan of his design, but his name is incredibly fun to say. Pietro. Pietro. Pietro.

My campsite is under construction so tomorrow is the big day to see the new villager. I am so excited to be tomorrow... ( ' v ' )

I got Colton! I'm not too sure how I feel about him yet.

Last edited:
I don't remember his name, but he is a hippo, who appears to be some extremely rich, high-class person.

Last edited:
Julian, he's cool but I'm not really a big fan of him.
I know he's popular and I'd give him away in a heartbeat but then there's that glitch...

I got Julian which is objectively awesome... but he's a long-term villager in my New Leaf town and I was planning to stand firm on not having any repeats. The nostalgia is real seeing him here, though!

What to do?!

I got Julian which is objectively awesome... but he's a long-term villager in my New Leaf town and I was planning to stand firm on not having any repeats. The nostalgia is real seeing him here, though!

What to do?!

Kick him out !

My first camper was Lionel ! I was sooooo relieved ! I was afraid I would get some crappy-ass villager like Julian. Even Beardo is better than Julian.

Can you "reset" the camper you get? Or it is already decided?

I am aware that is going to be a smug one.

Back