• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who was your first camper at the campsite?

Zell. I would've been fine with anybody but Pietro. I hold an irrational grudge against that clown sheep.

I was only hoping to get a villager I'd never had in new leaf (which is a pretty small pool since I played the heck out of it) and ended up with Raymond! :lemon:

I would've been fine with anybody but Pietro. I hold an irrational grudge against that clown sheep.

I'm honestly surprised he's so high on the popularity list on here because I despise that sheep. I don't even hate clowns, necessarily, I just think he's tacky looking.

Mine was finally built today, and no one showed up... Is there any possible way I can still get someone to come today? Or do I have to wait until tomorrow for someone to visit?

Mine was finally built today, and no one showed up... Is there any possible way I can still get someone to come today? Or do I have to wait until tomorrow for someone to visit?

you'll have to wait for tomorrow. my first camper showed up the day after the campsite was built.. idk if it's been that way for everyone

It is like that for everyone. Apparently, it takes 2 days for someone to show up at your campsite when you've built the campsite. Its the same function as it was in New Leaf.

I got Graham...and I do not like him at all. He just weirds me out. He's definitely going to be moved out soon.

But I've had great luck with all of my other villagers so I can't even be mad!
I feel exactly the same way as you! I got Graham & was disappointed. He has the weirdest house, too LOL

i got chops and i wanted to die. hes never being spoken to and thats the truth sorry chops i'll find u a better home brother

Last edited:
Awh I'm a little disappointed because I didn't really understand how plots worked initially, and I set them down while holding off on inviting villagers from the islands and 3 random villagers I didn't like moved in to the plots instead. ;-; But at least I'll have something to look forward to for tomorrow.

I’m going to get my first camper tomorrow. From all the smug, all I want is not to get the ugliest of them all : Julian.

Eugene! I gave him a different pair of glasses to wear today and I think he looks much cuter that way. I wasn’t super excited about having him move in initially, but a lot of new villagers I’ve had have grown on me.

I'm getting mine tomorrow. It's nice to know that smug is not the only type of villager that can come by. I'm hoping for Purrl :'9

I got Quillson too... I've never had him before so maybe he'll grow on me but at the moment im not too impressed.. I wanted Curlos, Pietro or Klaus

Lopez I had him for a long time in New Leaf. I like him but probably won’t be keeping him.

Marshal was mine and was totally unexpected. Was in a voice call with a friend of mine as I checked and I cheered a bit too loud. ;;

Lovely Lionel. He wasn't a fave, but I think considering how 1st camper works, I lucked out with a nice one. If I ever get Kidd or Julian tho, I can see him going as I only want one smug.

Back