• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who was your first camper at the campsite?

I got Marshal and my significant other got Raymond! Quite lucky. :blush:
I never understood the Marshal hype in New Leaf, but I’m definitely not unhappy to have him.

I was dreading checking my camp site because there are quite a few smugs that I did not want to see. But...I got one of my favs, Quillson, the duck so I'm quite happy :)

I got Graham...and I do not like him at all. He just weirds me out. He's definitely going to be moved out soon.

But I've had great luck with all of my other villagers so I can't even be mad!

I met Lucha the bird for the first time in my Animal crossing career

Last edited:
I got Colton. I don't like him, but it could've been worse. Never had him before so we'll see how it goes, haha!

I got Graham...and I do not like him at all. He just weirds me out. He's definitely going to be moved out soon.

But I've had great luck with all of my other villagers so I can't even be mad!

Ooh I love Graham, if you end up moving him out and want to sell him please lmk!

Did anyone try not to talk to the first camper? I got Kidd, but I was wondering if he’ll just move out tomorrow if I don’t invite him... I wish I could get another smug like Raymond or Marshal ;3;”

I was so extremely luck to have gotten Marshal! I was fearing the worse but I'm super happy to have him! He's one of my dreamies and now I don't have to worry about getting him later. c:

I got lucky and got Julian! I'm really happy because I was not in love with my first 3 villagers that I got.

I got Eugene. Smug is not my favorite type of villager, but we'll see. If he drives me crazy then I'll Amiibo him out with the Pinky card I have. 😂

I got Olaf.
Today I summoned Chrissy though, she was a sight for sore eyes. She asked for a cardboard sofa, but I cant give her one, because I don`t have the cardboard box recipe. So I think that will delay her moving in with one extra day….

Back