• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Who Wants to clone bells?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that they think that getting caught will be worth the bells? They could just sell their TBT..

I kinda feel bad for him though. He seems panicky like how I'm panicky when my bladder is about to burst, but no bathroom is nearby. Sorry, but I was thinking this the whole time, and decided just to say it..
i'm laughing deadjo //// although that's a pretty extreme comparison. i can only imagine the music others have already posted matching along to that.

i love how they vm instead of pm
its like they both are asking for this

he's panicky because he knows hardcore punishment will happen if caught

like I said earlier

10/10 subtlety
pretty much tbh

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.html

MODS COME ON IS DUPING BREAKING I LAW I WISH KAIAA WAS ON TO TEACH THEM THE LAW IT NOT SOMETHING TO BREAK PLZ DO SOMETHING

Last edited:
Do you think that they think that getting caught will be worth the bells? They could just sell their TBT..

Both TBT and bells are incredibly easy to get. Instead of being lazy and duping money, maybe he should actually play the game and earn it?

what was actually funny about this was that both dupers sounded so panicky and desperate when they got told off and caught

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back