• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

who should the 8th horse in my town be?

which horse??

• Victoria

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Clyde

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Buck

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
Holiday, my Mary Poppins town. I wanted at least one horse there and I originally wanted it to be Victoria. I had her there for a while but I needed to build a bridge and her house was preventing it so she had to go. I like Clyde though :)

I will check it out! :)

Id go with buck jsut because you dont have a jock
even if you dont like the personality, it is always good to have a balance in the town

Id go with buck jsut because you dont have a jock
even if you dont like the personality, it is always good to have a balance in the town

I do have a jock, he's just not a horse :) so I feel like there definitely would be more variation between a jock deer and a jock horse than a lazy horse and a lazy horse haha.

Buck Versus Clyde:

I had Buck in the town I had the longest before I reset. Major feels. I see him not as a horse but as a Donkey!

Buck has sloppy furniture. He gave me a sloppy stereo. For a jock I think that makes him a bit smug.

Buck - original interior looks more smug than jock. I gave him all sorts of crazy stuff in his house - an arcade machine was the best! I don't normally like jocks but I like him and Bam.

Clyde- very citrus interior. Watermelon table in center. He is so funny. I think he's the best lazy I've ever had.

I have Clyde in my town now. I didn't see him walking around at all yesterday so I kept saving and reloading the game until he appeared. I just had to say hi.

I imagine Clyde as being blind, but with Marvel Daredevil abilities. I didn't like him as much until I figured that out - now I think he is really cool!

Buck vs. Clyde - I say try Clyde first - if he doesn't work out get Buck!

I want to see your in progress town -- I'm going to check out your DA soon!

I know one horse I saw a while back in my cycling town looked interesting.. She/He was brown with this pink hair and pure black eyes. I got a punkish vibe off them or something. :) I can't remember what theyre called though, sorry.

Though, after looking at your choices, you said you already have a peppy and a lazy. If you do not have a jock get one. I think having one of every villager personality would be helpful. It'll open you up to a lot more pwp options. That's my logical choice there. Though, I understand where you're coming from. I don't like Jocks either. It's probably because I do not like sports and cannot really connect with them as much.

Though, another point of view is, having more then lazy will give you more chances at the lazy pwp suggestion. So, there's that too. If the second horse picture is Clyd, I think he's cute. :) He would look nice in your town.

I think the big question here is... Do you like any of the Jock pwp suggestions? If you do, get the jock horse so you have a chance at them. If you do not like those pwps, then just get Clyd. He's cute, and I think you mentioned you like lazy pwp, so it will give you more of a chance at them.

I would also keep one thing in mind.. I think the game tries to keep balanced? It tends to try to move out duplicates of personalities you have. So, I would watch out for that.

Okay, I think I've decided on Buck, because then I can eventually replace Bam with Diana maybe. thank you everyone for your input!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know one horse I saw a while back in my cycling town looked interesting.. She/He was brown with this pink hair and pure black eyes. I got a punkish vibe off them or something. :) I can't remember what theyre called though, sorry.

Though, after looking at your choices, you said you already have a peppy and a lazy. If you do not have a jock get one. I think having one of every villager personality would be helpful. It'll open you up to a lot more pwp options. That's my logical choice there. Though, I understand where you're coming from. I don't like Jocks either. It's probably because I do not like sports and cannot really connect with them as much.

Though, another point of view is, having more then lazy will give you more chances at the lazy pwp suggestion. So, there's that too. If the second horse picture is Clyd, I think he's cute. :) He would look nice in your town.

I think the big question here is... Do you like any of the Jock pwp suggestions? If you do, get the jock horse so you have a chance at them. If you do not like those pwps, then just get Clyd. He's cute, and I think you mentioned you like lazy pwp, so it will give you more of a chance at them.

I would also keep one thing in mind.. I think the game tries to keep balanced? It tends to try to move out duplicates of personalities you have. So, I would watch out for that.

Annalise is the only one I can think of that is Brown with Pink hair, I have her and I like her a lot! :) It's true about the PWPs, there aren't really any Jock ones that I like but I think I do like Buck better looks-wise... and plus I do have another lazy so it's not like I have zero chance of getting lazy PWPs haha. Maybe it will come down to whichever one I can find first, certain tier 5 villagers are difficult to come by in the villager trading plaza!!

Last edited:
Back