• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Sterling with his Jail Cell House

Mountain_Elements

Bells
Feedback
100% (69) +
I kind of like Sterling's jail cell house, but a Peppy visitor was willing to move on to my island, and I'm missing that personality type so off Sterling goes! He is currently in boxes if anyone wants him.

So is he in boxes or behind bars? 😜 I never liked his interior much. Sure, it's nicely themed to look like a holding cell for criminals, but really? This is what he comes home to every night? Iron bars and concrete? Poor rascal! 😥

So is he in boxes or behind bars? 😜 I never liked his interior much. Sure, it's nicely themed to look like a holding cell for criminals, but really? This is what he comes home to every night? Iron bars and concrete? Poor rascal! 😥
I wouldn't want to live there, but his house definitely stands out as unique. :ROFLMAO: I wasn't happy when he first moved in, but he grew on me over time.

Back