• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Who Should Get Buffed and Nerfed?

I feel like his up throw has enough kill power.

Anyway, Luma needs a nerf. It kills earlier than Rosalina.
That stupid little star.

And yet in the latest update, they made Luma stronger. -_- Literally why is Rosalina getting so many changes, whether it be buffs or needs, and Wii Fit Trainer has just been getting a few nerfs here and there, but not a single buff.

Who I want buffed:

Palutena - Please. Her attacks need to be faster.
Robin - I don't think using his double tap A wind attack should drain his recovery wind attack.
Mewtwo - Increase his weight so he's not a feather.

Who I want nerfed:

Roy - Attacks are too strong for his speed, sorry.
R.O.B. - Needs a bigger limit to how many times he can use that launching blade attack.
King DDD - Reduce knockback done by his projectile.

Last edited:
Donkey Kong got long gorilla arms but his grab range is trash.
THANKS A LOT MARASCHINO SAMURAI

Who I want buffed:

Palutena - Please. Her attacks need to be faster.
Robin - I don't think using his double tap A wind attack should drain his recovery wind attack.
Mewtwo - Increase his weight so he's not a feather.

Who I want nerfed:

Roy - Attacks are too strong for his speed, sorry.
R.O.B. - Needs a bigger limit to how many times he can use that launching blade attack.
King DDD - Reduce knockback done by his projectile.

For Palutena, customs help a lot.
I didn't know his jab did that. o: Interesting, but I find it annoying.

But Roy's recovery is so poor. It's better as a kill move. Just u-tilt and f-smash should be altered, and maybe f-tilt.

With most characters, simply pressing the attack button will send Dx3's gordo back. I'd prefer if his down Smash was nerfed in startup or end lag. It seems unpunishable to me.

Yoshi needs to be anything but buffed. Ness's forward air should be buffed, too. Shulk's monado's need to have less of an effect and have a shorter period of time.

i wish the Miis got buffed to be actually good APEX (Default size first Specials)
Swordifighter is possibly the best and the most playable but even then he has a lot of crippling weaknesses

Yoshi needs to be anything but buffed. Ness's forward air should be buffed, too. Shulk's monado's need to have less of an effect and have a shorter period of time.
Why should Ness's (excuse me if my grammar sucks) F-Air be buffed. It's already a feared combo move as is. Plus (not to be rude) the Shulk nerf would make him one of the worst characters in the game.

op ur list is really good

i would add that roy needs a bit of a nerf because his fsmash can kill at like 40% which is stupid for a decently light and fast character

shulk's offstage play is extremely strong and if a good shulk gets you off a ledge you cant do anything, as well as his counter should be nerfed because you can win matches simply by hitting a single good counter
give meta knight slight more range on his downtilt
king dedede needs his spike thing knockback reduced
the hitboxes on all of olimars smashes are kinda weird and i think they should be changed but thats just my opinion

Back