• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who misses the Gyroid?

well, i miss the function where u could giive stuff to him and ask him to sell it 4 the givn price, and I also miss the greetings message from him, and the door change template option, but i didnt particularly like his apperance, lol.

Yeah... it was the coolest thing ever... it'd freak out if you got near it so it'd scare away people... snake always wanted me to loan it to him so he could set it loose in the river. : (

GCN > DS

>_>

Ehh, I didn't care for it much myself. It kind of always made you dependent to it, because that's the only way you could save your game. Now, if you didn't need it to do that, then I wouldn't mind it coming back.

I wish it was back, so that you didn't have to go, ok heres your 1 million bells, now wheres the golden watering can? *town owner does party's over and then takes 1 million* You can really only trade with people you trust in that game, in GC there was the shop thing... i wish it was back

:'(

Back