• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Gyroid(s)?

eeveelovee

๐Ÿ”ฎ Pokรฉmon Master ๐Ÿ”ฎ
Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
I never liked the gyroids in New Leaf, but in New Horizons I actually use them quite frequently for decoration! There are so many cute ones!

The Whistloid looks like a little potion bottle!

The Petaloid opens up like a little flower!!

What are some of your favourite Gyroids?? List can be found HERE!!

The scatteroid is my favourite gyroid! The green and pink versions are particularly cute.

Scatteroid_%28Green%29_NH_Icon.png
1707331452062.png

My favourite are the Squeakoids! They remind me of axolotls and their gills, and I just think theyโ€™re absolutely adorable! My favourite variations of them are the white and blue ones, but honestly all 5 of them are so cute! Iโ€™d love to make an axolotl-themed area somewhere on my island with them!

IMG_5689.png
IMG_5690.png

I also really like the Whistloids, Brewstoid, Bubbloids, blue Jingloid, white Wallopoid and pop Clatteroid! The Whistloids remind me of bongs, so I have an idea to create a cannabis dispensary on my island with them! I actually created one for a past TBT event, but I definitely have ideas for how to make it better when I recreate it.

IMG_5691.png
IMG_5692.png
IMG_5694.png
IMG_5693.png
IMG_5696.png
IMG_5695.png

My favourite is the Tremoloid! I love the way it does a little wiggle dance and looks so unsure of itself because same.
Tremoloid_%28Blue%29_NH_Icon.png

I also quite like the Babbloid, Crumploid, Jingloid, and Twangoid.

i've been trying to incorporate them in more of my builds
so far have been really loving these up on my wall, especially when i have music playing!

1707544730483.png
1707544742847.png
1707544752888.png
1707544768857.png

I like these two the most. I've scattered them around my island as little inhabitants.
Spikenoid_%28Green%29_NH_Icon.png
Thwopoid_%28Pink%29_NH_Icon.png

I chose them because they look like they have grass skirts and just in general fit the jungle island. I have the spikenoids as the wild gyroids, and they're just dispersed everywhere. Whereas the thwopoids are working staff for some of my buildings. They are very reminiscent of blobfish and I have one manning my fish market, lol. I like their little grumpy frowns.

Back