Who is your ultimate dreamy and why

Ankha. I've always had a fascination with ancient Egyptian stuff and I love cats, so, it's pretty self explanatory really.
I love ankha too she’s one of my dreamies as she fits my theme really well. I had her on new leaf and she’s just a pretty cool snooty in my opinion😂 and me too, cats are the best
Post automatically merged:

Derwin. If he ever moves to my island I can die in peace. I love that nerd.
😂😭😭 ive never had Derwin but I bet he’s a cutie 🥺

Hamphrey! I had him in new leaf and just loved his personality. He became best friends with tia and merengue to the point where tia and merengue started wearing his clothing and also asked to call me by the nickname hamphrey was calling me by.
It was just so cute and made me realize how all the villagers had their own little life and friendship groups more than any other villager in my town and I needed him for NH too, it wouldn’t feel like ac without him now!

Molly and Apollo! I've had Apollo since the original animal crossing and he was also one of my villagers in new leaf :giggle: I remember when he first moved in, I was so excited since I had him in the original. I have a soft spot for him so in my eyes no other cranky can beat him lol! Similar story with Molly, she was one of my first villagers in New Leaf. She's so cute and she would always visit my home and gift me items. Can't wait to get her amiibo and be reunited!

You know I was never a big fan of angry looking villagers but hamphrey is the single exception, he’s so fudgin cute and him being so small and angry literally mirrors the attitude of an actual dwarf hamster 😂 hamphrey is just a g lol😂😭
Hamphrey! I had him in new leaf and just loved his personality. He became best friends with tia and merengue to the point where tia and merengue started wearing his clothing and also asked to call me by the nickname hamphrey was calling me by.
It was just so cute and made me realize how all the villagers had their own little life and friendship groups more than any other villager in my town and I needed him for NH too, it wouldn’t feel like ac without him now!
Post automatically merged:

Molly and Apollo! I've had Apollo since the original animal crossing and he was also one of my villagers in new leaf :giggle: I remember when he first moved in, I was so excited since I had him in the original. I have a soft spot for him so in my eyes no other cranky can beat him lol! Similar story with Molly, she was one of my first villagers in New Leaf. She's so cute and she would always visit my home and gift me items. Can't wait to get her amiibo and be reunited!
Molly was one of my dreamies in new leaf, I found her super cute. I liked how she was kinda basic but really sweet, I always thought molly and fauna were quite similar so I loved them both!

apollo is also super cute, I was never a huge fan of eagles in new leaf or wild world but in horizons I find them super cute. I hope you find molly because I agree, she’s the sweetest🥺

audie! i don’t know what it is about her but i love her so much. she’s such a unique villager, being the first peppy wolf and seemingly named after the grandma who put in 3500+ hours for new leaf - she’s also so gorgeous and seems like such a sweetheart to have around ;u;

audie! i don’t know what it is about her but i love her so much. she’s such a unique villager, being the first peppy wolf and seemingly named after the grandma who put in 3500+ hours for new leaf - she’s also so gorgeous and seems like such a sweetheart to have around ;u;
Audie is really cute and I found out today she’s actually meant to be a fox which is crazy so I’m guessing she’s really unique too. The wolf species is definitely one of my favourites because I just find them adorable.... especially Skye, Freya, Audie, fang, lobo and Wolfgang.... that’s most of them or maybe all of them I don’t even know😂 but they’re super cute 😂

Coco and Lucky!
I've always been pretty happy with the villagers I usually get and I had gotten Coco via trade in New Leaf and loved her ever since then! I never had Lucky but I always wanted him :0

Coco and Lucky!
I've always been pretty happy with the villagers I usually get and I had gotten Coco via trade in New Leaf and loved her ever since then! I never had Lucky but I always wanted him :0
Somebody else had the exact same two! But yeah, coco and lucky are both adorable. I’ve had coco before but never lucky. Coco was super sweet and she’s unique so I always liked her. Lucky is also super unique and he’s one of my dreamies. He just fits with the theme of my town perfectly 🥺 I love him. I’ve always wanted lucky but never had him just like you😂

Dom because.. He's so adorable. Cute little sheep, I just love him so much. I reset for 3 days to get him as a starter. And when his amiibo comes out, I will also buy it just to have it. He is my all time fave.

Dom because.. He's so adorable. Cute little sheep, I just love him so much. I reset for 3 days to get him as a starter. And when his amiibo comes out, I will also buy it just to have it. He is my all time fave.
Omg I saw Dom for the first time the other day and I thought he was so freakin cute... at first I thought he was a girl 😂 but he’s definitely not a girl lol😂 he’s super cute and I’m glad you managed to get him, those 3 days seem worth it😊

Chief. :) Before I ever played Animal Crossing (Wild World was my first), I had a red Husky named Chief who had gone through several homes throughout his life until he came to us. He was an old man, but he was very calm and very sweet. Unfortunately we had him for under a year before he passed away, but he left such a heavy paw print on all of our hearts. One of the hardest things I have ever had to do in my life is hold a dog in my arms while they die.

I've had Chief in every Animal Crossing game I've owned, and he'll always be the one villager I will always look for.

Butch, he was like the protector of my old town in New Leaf, he even said once when I talked to him when everyone else was asleep that he was "patrolling the area". I also had a hard time trying to earn his friendship because he was kind of mean to me at the beginning.

For me it's Zucker, I was in Japan for holidays just before being in quarantine, I started playing Animal Crossing and this game is a remedy in this situation, pure fresh air and helps occupy your day. I want to keep the good vibes of my trip and Zucker seems the perfect villager to bring back those good memories, he's too cute to be eaten though.

Back