• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who is your least favorite Villager?

I also don't like Puddles! She is one of the reasons I had deleted a town, because she would never leave! :(

Benjamin. Okay, here me out. He moved in without me expecting it so I couldn't plot reset or villager reset, he destroyed my path right in the middle of my town and took out my pine trees. When I tried to remove him I ended up losing Marshal in the process. Whenever I see Benjamin I just get mad haha. He left though within a week. Worst of it all was I didn't even snag his sloppy furniture.

i hate quillson. he keeps asking to move but then he stays at the end.

I think all the mice villagers look really scary to me. I had Penelope at one point and I couldn't get over how scary she looked. XD idk, there's just something about them.

I loathe Clay. He moved in unexpectedly and destroyed some of my hybrid flowers and my paths. I'm currently trying to get rid of him but he's so stubborn it's frustrating.

I hate Charlise 'cause I've been trying to get rid of her since Septembre and today I've finally got it.

Marshal. At first I was hyped because I knew I'd make some big bucks off him (best random move-in ever).
Then he moved right on top of my perfect orange patch, and better yet his house is freaking UGLY.
I had squirrel soup that night.

Last edited:
I pretty much hate all of the "chicken" villagers. I also really don't like the monkeys, most of the rhinos and kangaroos

CROQUE OH MY GOD.
He's the bane of my ACNL existence, he's the ugliest little frog I've ever seen, and he refused to move out even after everything I haven't done for him. I hate him so much, he's mocking me with his existence omg.

Klaus has been my least favorite for a very long time, but Monty moved in my new town and OMG , I couldn't stand that little monkey. He finally moved out a few weeks ago. I didn't really like Harry either.

Probably Hugh or Lily. Idk, they just get on my nerves lol

Back