• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who is your least favorite Villager?

My absolute #1 hated villager is Truffles. Nothing is good about that pig. She moved into my old town from my boyfriend's void (he got a stern talking to for that) into an awful spot near the mayor's house. She wouldn't leave. That is, until I decided to restart my town. Then she was all about leaving. Seriously, I would start a hate fan club for her if I could.

Other dislikes are Sylvia (who has moved into my first town, my new town, and my cycle town) and Cranston.

Yours made me giggle c:

In the series or in my town?
In the series, it's Elise because she's repulsive. I hope I never run into her!
In my town? I actually like everyone, but my least favorite is Lucha.

I currently hate Hippeaux. He's a creepy old man. Like the old guy that hits on all the young women in the neighbourhood and asks you to get something off the floor for him because he has a bad back and then stares at your butt when you bend over. Yeah. Creepy.

latest

...also he's ugly

Apple. I couldn't stand that mouse xD she moved right in the middle of town, stayed for 3 months, left and went to my other town, then came back, moved right behind my mayor's house and stayed for 6 months despite the fact that I completely ignored her...

Apple. I couldn't stand that mouse xD she moved right in the middle of town, stayed for 3 months, left and went to my other town, then came back, moved right behind my mayor's house and stayed for 6 months despite the fact that I completely ignored her...

Aww but she's cutee

I should've been fair and said Queenie AND Jane. The two of them lived in my Gamecube town at the same time and they were like the witches guild.

Last edited:
Graham. He was always like some creepy stalker to my mayor and other villagers. He always sent my mayor clothes he said he wanted to see her in. Or toilets. And of course everytime he pinged to leave (like 5 times) I would get so excited and then he would be like nah... we need to be better friends first. It took months to get rid of him.

In my current town? Greta. She's annoying to me, for some reason, and she looks like Gilbert Gottfried. Ugh.

Of all time....probably Leonardo. He was so obnoxiously annoying.

Last edited:
all the monkeys and birds tbh.. also most mice they are creepy asf

as for one in particular probably shari ugh that ****ty ass. also chadder >>

Beardo needs to leave now asap I will beat him with my bug net and shove him in pitfalls until he just ****ing l e a v e s

View attachment 162798

...No explanation needed

LMAO...ohmigod, that's awesome in the weirdest possible way.

Anyway, right now it's Peewee for me. He was a random move-in in my newest town and the **** plotted right on top of my mayor's house. Well not really because that's impossible, but close enough.

Even Peanut had the decent to plot a few spaces away, my sweet little candy squirrel.

Last edited:
From the villagers I had? I never liked Cesar and Peggy. There was a funny experience I had before during the first meteor shower I had in New Leaf: I said in front of my 3DS "I wish Cesar will move out of my town already", then Cesar pinged me and told me that he's going to leave. Oh, happy day~

Also frogs and hippos are a no-no for me, with Ribbot being the sole exception.

I always hated Annalisa with a passion and I can't explain why.

I tried for weeks to get her to leave my town and it took forever but she finally left.

Last edited:
Limberg, since I'm not particularly fond of cheese.

Thankfully I came back to New Leaf today after giving it a break, and he was the only villager that left :)

Back