• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who is your least favorite Villager?

Anyway, right now it's Peewee for me. He was a random move-in in my newest town and the **** plotted right on top of my mayor's house. Well not really because that's impossible, but close enough.

Muffy plotted behind my mayor's house and i really dont care :3 she is a fond favorite i have

Last edited:
The only one that I really DON'T like is Deli. He moved into my town, and decided to steal my glory from me in every event, from screwing me over in halloween, to stealing the top spot from me in my first fishing tournament. I trapped him in a pitfall, and he moved out not too much later.

In my current town, there is no one which I would call my least favorite. From all villagers in the game,
it's definitely Cobb. Such a creepy pig, I had him a few times in my past towns and everytime, when I saw
him, I freaked out. I was also everytime happy, when he is finally moved out. He's just a scary weirdo for me.

OMG I just got another cart and Prince was one of the original villagers there... nope. Do not want.

Charlise as well, in fact any of the big bears... they just look clumsy and don't do anything for me at all.

And Barold.

Rocket. She's actually not all bad, but I don't really have a least favorite. Rocket's as close as it gets, though.
She was dubbed "The Potato Princess" by my brother. lol

Goldie. She had her house where I wanted to build my cafe. She eventually moved and I put it there, but it took a long time.

Mine is Rocco! He has been in EVERY TOWN I HAVE EVER MADE!!!! I made a Halloween town,my neighbor was Rocco. That game was accidentally deleted. Made a new town. Every villager was a cat...but Rocco. My 1st town had Rocco. Rosewood had Rocco. Icepeak had Rocco...Yep,he is my stalker fan! :D :(

this michael jackson abomination
AC2.png

terrifying
get out get out get out

Flurry and Marshall are up there in the running considering both of their designs look horrible, and, despite that, they're massively popular. I can't find the appeal in these two when they look lazily and sloppily designed, especially with the lack of a nose.

I also quite dislike another popular villager, Rosie, but I actually have personal experience with her. She's another whose adoration I don't understand because her design looks lazy. She refused to leave my bird town for what seemed like months but I eventually got her out. It doesn't help her case that she has the Peppy personality, which is one of if not my least favorite of all the personalities available.

Wart Jr. followed me from town to town when I didn't even like him the first time, so that was annoying. But even my dislike of him pales in comparison to the above three, I think.

Back