• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who Is Your Least Favorite Villager In Your Town

Oh gosh, "hate" is a strong word, guys... but I used to have Winnie once, and I never quite liked her...

Miranda and Pudge are in the way of my paths. :T But Miranda is more in the way than the other is. So I'm just not going to talk to her until she moves out

Paula... She creeps me out... Every time I beg someone to take her- they take one look at her and nope their ass out of my town TT~TT I can't get rid of her.

Rizzo, just ugh. I got him by wifiing with someone else, he was completely unexpected. On the bright side he chose a perfect spot for his house lol. I''m also trying to get rid of Amelia (picked her up through wifiing with someone as well), shes not bad but she plopped her house right in front of my mayor's house, so shes got to go.

Note to self: don't wifi with anyone when you have a space open for another villager.

I love all my villagers. Between the two towns though.. I'd say Ankha and Zell would be the on the bottom. I haven't decided on them 100% yet.

After recruiting Tammy on a whim from the camp site, I realized how much I disliked her and was trying to get her to leave for several weeks (even with time travelling). I'm not sure why, but for some reason, Uchi personalities always seem to be the hardest to crack...? Eugene just moved in. I feel pretty neutral about him so far.

She recently moved out of my town but Gwen. She's just rubbed me the wrong way in Wild World and didn't really change but I feel like I got her confused with Friga. Not sure, they were still both very snooty penguins

sHARI.
A voided villager from someone's town. I'm just glad she moved away from everything.

Flo. I'm only using her for a windmill tbh. :x

Now that I'm getting Hopper, I'll have three penguins, so I really hope she requests the windmill soon so I can let her go...

I love them all and they're all my dreamies right now. :3 but I remember having drake before and I hated his guts c:

The worst I ever had, and this was in my original town of Applewin, was Velma.

She was foul.

I drove her out by having every human complain about her in the Town Hall. I then had all humans ignore her. Eventually, she pinged my Mayor Jill to inform her of moving. And now she hangs around on Main Street. She's well-behaved in that area. So it's better to have Velma loiter than live in one's town.

Back