Who is your favourite of the new villagers?

Favourite new villager?

• Total voters
Really close tie between Sasha, Ione and Shino, but I finally voted for Ione ! This little squirrel is so cute <3

When I first laid eyes on Shino in the direct I knew I wanted her on my island. Really hoping I can get her in an amiibo pack!
I also really like Tiansheng!

I'm all for the space squirrel! Her tail is so pretty 🤩
Post automatically merged:

Quick question! Will these new cast of characters be available to move into your town once you purchase the HHI DLC or do you need to buy the cards to acquire them?

Its a three-way tie between Cephalobot, Shino and Ione for me. I voted for Cephalobot on the name alone. Best villager name hands down! Not conspicuous at all, just a normal villager with normal villager name lol. Yes, he's another robot, but honestly you can't go wrong with robot designs. I would definitely make an island with all robots. I even considered making a post-apocalyptic island before NH came out. Shino is the second favourite but could also be my first. When I first saw her I knew I needed her for my island. Oni horns and that sassy smile. Instant invite. I really hope that Shino is a sisterly so I can diversify my sisterly faves which only include Phoebe and Muffy. Ione is at third place. I love her starry tail aesthetic. Very well made design. Other villagers like Tiansheng and Marlo have also grown on me. I like Tiansheng because of his Monkey King inspiration, but his track suit should've been samurai armor. If he's a jock it'll make sense I guess. Marlo is pretty classy and the small glasses actually do his design justice. I'll probably invite him after the four I've already mentioned. This really is a good batch of designs. It was very hard for me this time to pick out an outright favourite.

I’ve marked Sasha in the poll, but honestly I cannot decide yet. They all have some promising features.

I am surprised Ione is not closer to Shino and Sasha. If she is normal, as the theory I keep seeing says, I think I would like her more than I did at first glance.

Marlo, being a hamster, is also obviously up there. He’s super cute, even though I do wish they’d added a girl hamster to even out the numbers, and that he didn’t have permanent glasses. But I will probably still invite him at some point

I wish Wardell was a villager. He’d be a new favorite easily.

Back