• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who is your Favorite Villager?

Before I knew of tiers or this site altogether, I was in love with Marshal. He's quirky and sweet, but I'd have to say my all-time favorite is Chrissy in the end. I love how dark peppies can be, despite being super happy and excited. They say some stuff that is like whoaa damn that's cold.

I have such a soft spot for Pekoe. Seeing her and talking to her always brightens my mood a little bit. She was in my first NL town before I reset (as was Kidd) so I have a feeling of familiarity with her that I don't have with most of my other villagers.

Who are your Favorite not Tier 1 or 2 villagers? Why?

Mine is Eunice, because she was in my first Animal Crossing town, and she showed up again in my New Leaf town, so i've always started with her. Also: She's SO cute!! :3

Anyways, how about you?

Eunice is one of my faves too! She was one of my starters, so sweet....
My fav villager would be Biskit, so lazy and dawgy! I also like Rasher, which is tier 5, what a pity! :(

Pietro is my all-time favourite villager.
He's so adorable asdfghjkl-- ♥♥♥

Fang without a doubt. Not because he's Tier 1 or anything, though. I just love wolves and his personality, plus he's adorable.

But if Tarou was still in the game, it would definitely be him.

Okay, I'm gonna pick out of the villagers I currently have rather than the entire list of tiers 3, 4, and 5. (You can do this Momo... you can do it...!)

I just got Klaus last night so it's too soon for me to really call him my favorite, seeing as I felt the same rush of excitement every other time I got a dreamie, but as my lovely friend Valval pointed out, he looks like he's wearing a dwemer pipe and I just... omg he cracks me up because of it. I love this guy.

Pekoe is always so nice and calming to talk to... but Agent S and Carmen are such cute lil weirdos...

omg maybe I can't pick after all D:

out of all villagers, my favourites are in my town but I have too many others~ c;

if I had to pick a single favourite, I guess I would say Chief because I'm cycling 16 just to keep him in my town. ;-;

Probably Merry. I find her absolutely adorable! :)

Miranda is seriously underrated imo. She's actually very endearing. :)

I loved Miranda when I had her! It was just the quacky tone for the town jingle that did me in. It grated my nerves. But she was, as a villager, great (and utterly adorbs).

lol OP Eunice was in my very first animal crossing village for the GC and I remember traveling 30 years into the future and she was the only one who never moved

Also I can't choose a favorite, maybe Bud. The name/design/personality choice/house. All perfect.

well if it was tier one or two then Wolfgang

but you're asking for favorite from lower tires, right? well, that'd be my baby Lobo! I love him so much because he's the coolest and cutest thing ever and has good taste and style ;)

The villagers I thought I like ended up being the ones I don't like
I didn't like lucky but now he's my favorite. I haven't played for days and I got a full inbox with letters of his concern.
Also Walt and Fauna.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops didn't read

Back