• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who is your current favorite villager, and who was your first?

peachmilke

sproutling
Bells
Switch
3953-1023-4525
New Horizons Token
Cherry (Fruit)
peachmilke.png

I thought this would be a fun/interesting thread to make to see how tastes have changed!
My current fav is Whitney (obviously) I really liked her in the AC movie, love snooties, and just love her snow wolf design.
My first EVER favorite was Lily, she was simplistic and sweet and I still really love her!
My first favorite in NH was Deirdre, still love her a lot too and just love deers as animals irl and in game in general.
What about you guys?​

My current favorite is Audie. She's my sunny wolffox.

I remember meeting Fauna in a campsite for the first time in New Leaf and falling in love. Those little dots on the back of her head were so cute! I tried for an hour to get her to move in and she wouldn't budge, so I gave up. I didn't know she would have eventually given in. I ended up getting her in another town on a different cartridge (and I have her in NH).

My current favorite is Audie. She's my sunny wolffox.

I remember meeting Fauna in a campsite for the first time in New Leaf and falling in love. Those little dots on the back of her head were so cute! I tried for an hour to get her to move in and she wouldn't budge, so I gave up. I didn't know she would have eventually given in. I ended up getting her in another town on a different cartridge (and I have her in NH).
I love Audie’s catchphrase! foxtrot :blush:

Reactions: Ras
My oldest fav villager was Ed back when he was a jock in gamecube. He had the coolest modern furniture and I loved his look.

Atm, it's currently Jacob or Katt. I will fight for them. I will fight for them.

My current is Antonio, and my first was Kabuki!

I met Kabuki for the first time in New Leaf and I just instantly loved everything about him as soon as I laid eyes on him. First met Antonio in NH, though Antonio came about a lot like how Kabuki did, except his Jock personality made him 10x cuter than I originally thought he would've been.

My first was Stitches and he still is my fav. He was one of my first villagers in Wild World, my first AC game. I didn't even notice he was a teddy bear until my friend mentioned it to me. I have so many fond memories of my first Wild World town with Stitches as one of my closest friends. When I reset my town, I kept his photo so I could still have a piece of him in my new town. I'm so grateful for amiibo cards, so now he can be in my NL and NH towns.

My current one is O'Hare, obviously<3

I think my first was Harry? what was 7 year old me thinking?

Ankha is temporarily off my Island, so, from my current residents, I think that it is my newest move-in, Caroline.

Ankha will be back in a few days, and she will be #1 again when it happens. Ankha is always #1.

My current favourite is Katt. I just got her recently and think she’s adorable. My OG favourite is Bunnie. She remains my most beloved villager, but Molly is coming in hot these days...

lucky has always been my favorite (still is!!), but unexpectedly fang grew on me too. i was island hopping for snake a few days ago and found fang on like my 15th ticket. i was sleepy and wanted to stop so invited him to my island partly cause i liked his design and figured he'd make a good fit. turns out he's actually very endearing!! his dialogue is like talking to an older brother q - q or maybe an uncle LOL

My current favorite in my town is Zell. I feel like in irl he would be packin and I love that energy.

Favorite villager that isn’t in my game currently but I’m getting an amiibo for is Tiffany. She’s, simply put, a baddie.

And man, idk what my fav first villager would be. I remember in City folk and Wild World I had Curt, Apollo and Fauna who I all absolutely adored, but I think Pudge resonated with me the most. Just the sweetest lil bby ever 💗

my first favourite was marshal! this was before i even knew he topped popularity charts—i just visited my new friend's nl village for the first time sometime back in 2014, and the moment i saw marshal i was totally swept off my feet by how cute he was! every time i stopped by my friend's village i made it a point to talk to marshal, thinking he'd move into my town if i did c':

my current favourite is genji! i restarted my town in 2017, planning to cycle through villagers until i reached marshal; genji was one of my starting villagers, and through the countless months i spent moving villagers in and out, he was the only constant. talking to him every ingame day made me so happy ;w; i got unexpectedly attached to him. and now i have both on my acnh island <3

i can't remember my very first favorite, but Chief always pops into mind when i think about it. i had him in new leaf and i just really likes wolves, and he was my favorite of the wolves!

now i don't really have favorites. i love them, don't get me wrong, but i don't think i'd actively purchase anyone or force them to stay in my village. idk, after playing new leaf and having a cycling town and getting everyone i wanted and never having anyone new... the game got bland. so i wanted to play this game different!

so, right now, my absolute favorite is scoot. he was my starting jock. he's cute. he has a helmet on his head and whenever i give him hats it just goes on top of the helmet... like wtf? that's cute. i love scoot lmao. he might be the only one i'd force to stay forever... but his "starter" house is ugly :(

I'm not totally sure, but I think my first favourite was Savannah? Either her, or Agent S, Whitney or Peanut (talking about WW here).

My current favourite is Deirdre! She's just so classy and I love the markings on her face. Though I was surprised how glad I am to have Peanut again in NH. Normally, I am not one for the overly cute villagers with all pastel/pink colours, not at all... But I can't help to love Peanut. I am glad every time I see her, haha. She might be the ultimate peppy villager for me, a personality a normally don't really vibe with.

My first ever favorite villager was one of the starters in my town, Cube, and it almost killed me when he moved out without a warning. I believe Hippeux took his spot as favorite, but also Fuchsia, but they both moved out as well and I feel in love with Elvis.
As of now, it's Klaus, and, funnily enough, as I despised her in my NL town, Naomi.

My current favorite is Kidd, but I can remember Samson being my little buddy way back in the Gamecube version :D I don't really remember my other villagers from way back then, but he stands out!

biskit has been my favourite since i was a kid playing PG and the floppy ears they’ve given dogs have forever cemented him in that spot!

My current favourite is definitely Ketchup. I do definitely remember being in love with Freya in the past.

Back