• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who Is You Fav Band??? (Band NOT Singer)

TheKpopObsessed

Bells
My fav band is Stray Kids, a K-pop group <3

Attachments

• IMG_0172.jpeg
    IMG_0172.jpeg
    221.9 KB · Views: 0
I’ve been getting really into Electric Light Orchestra as of late. I know it’s called an Orchestra but they do rock music. What’s a band if not a miniature orchestra.

I've been a fan of The Beatles for a long time.

My mom got me an album for the car, and I liked all the songs. (Included Yesterday, Doctor Robert, Nowhere Man, We Can Work It Out). Snowballed from there.

Despite growing up and discovering other music, it's still the band with the most songs that I enjoy. Also pure comfort for me. I have a soft spot for them.

its kind of hard to choose but i think my all time favorite band is mother mother? they wwre my #1 most listened to on spotify one year so!

I have a couple of favorite bands: Iron Maiden, The Clash, Story of the Year, My Chemical Romance (first two albums), 311. There are other bands I like but those are the main ones I like.

Rockin' to the rhythm, rollin' with the beat
Here we come, here we come, hold on to your seat!
Cheerful and pleasing, cute and appealing
Give it up, give it up, can you feel the heat?
We're the girls from around the block
Gorgeous, sweet, and we love to rock
Afraid of heights, but we love to eat and talk... blah blah blah blah blah!
Mighty with the bass and quality guitar
With a beat, can't you see? MilkCan is in charge!

-from "We Are MilkCan!!"

If you couldn't already tell, the only band I like is MilkCan from Um Jammer Lammy. I'm not saying all other bands stink; I just usually tend to not care about the band or the artist when picking music, unless they're strongly associated with something I have an interest in. Since MilkCan is connected to Um Jammer Lammy, which is connected to PaRappa the Rapper, I became interested in them.

Back