• "Join us at 8 PM EDT for a special, for-fun (no spectator points) staff stream of ACNH hide-and-seek!"
    ~~ Coming Soon on Twitch with chat in #secret-stream ~~

Who did you stop from moving?

Well, it does look like you spent a lot of time getting houses in perfect order. I may have to drop by to startle Lolly into wondering how I wound up in her dream.

Keaton wanted to move but I didn't let him.

Trying to nunge Rocket and Nibbles out :p

Last edited:
Static D:< My boy dreamies are complete so it's a huge no.

Today I stopped Cousteau from moving, took me a while before he pinged me, but I`m happy he is staying. He told me he always intended to stay at my village, awaiting if I would stop him. Awww. He is cute.

Stopped Willow in Azalea
Said yes to Rod in Parfait :( i've grown to really like him.. and hes the first original to go, but i need Lyman as my jock

I just stopped Tia from moving. Thankfully the amazing Pietro had told me about her plans to move. XD

Static. Again.

Sorry, buddy, you're not going anywhere. D: Better get used to it and settle down next to Mira.

Even though I've been trying to get Tutu out since I started, I didn't let her move because I've decided that I'm not going to get another Peppy after this, so I need her PWPs before she can move.

COCO. I love her and she was the first villager that asked to leave OF COURSE.

Eugene asked to go a few days later and I was originally going to let him cause I'm not overly attached to him but he's Coco's buddy and everyone else seems to like him too so I'm keeping him for a little longer :3

I'm a wuss. I said if Roscoe ever asked me to move out again I would let him. I said no. I couldn't do it man. ;A;

A couple weeks ago Gruff asked to move. I have another person using ACNL with me and they said no. But I was gonna say yes.
Oh well.

He is a bit of a cutie, though :).

Rosie. T^T" Three of my villagers notified me but it took me a while to get her to ping me.

Back