Who did you stop from moving?

Ras

Bells
Winter Mittens
In the last couple of days, I had to stop Fang, Chief and Marshal. That's after many days of having no movers.

Edit: this thread should be for your most recent stopped mover, not for every single one. ;)

Last edited:
I've seen her in a friend's and I've made him promise me I get first shot if she moves. :)

I think Gaston was the last one I stopped. I swear, he's probably the one who tries to move away the most. Either him or Vesta. And they will NEVER leave.

I just stop Paula today. I couldn't find another Uchi to replace her if she ever leave =(

nobody...
yet

but i'll stop marshal and that
pretty much everybody in my town is really hard to look at or i just don't like them so only marshal is gonna stay in my town 5eva

In Parfait in the last 5 days ive had to stop; Tia, Molly & Timbra -.-
In Azalea i have had to stop; Apple & Vesta

Can Curly & Rod please ask

In my old town: Rowan and Nate from what I can remember.

In my new town, no one. :)
I only have 2 villagers I love. I'm fond of the others but if they decide to leave then I won't keep them.
Stitches and Graham are the only ones I really want to keep for a while.

Rudy and Erik are asking to leave ALL the time...but they will never leave my domain... >:3

I think it was... Anicotti? No no no mouse, I know you want to promote our town, but you're staying forever.

So my first INTENTIONAL stop was Alli. I love her so much

My most RECENT stopped villager was unintentionally stopped. I told BonBon to move and she wanted to spite me and stay. :I I hate BonBon so much. X(

Ive stranded kitty,bruce and beau in my town and ive had them since spetember when I restarted o.e

Peanut. Though I was considering letting her go since she's been with me for a while, but not just yet...

Back