• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Who are your Top 3 Villagers of New Leaf?

1. MOE
2. Joey
3. Cranston or Freckles ^^

Im a sucker for lazy personalities...

Guaranteed I've already written in this thread but as of now: Melba, Lionel, Rolf

1. ED, can't quite put my finger on why I like him so much, just do.
2. Carmen, my oldest and bestest New Leaf friend. <3
3. Freya, she's a pretty pink wolfie.

i've written in this thread before but an update:
1. stitches: alright, this is kind of a sappy story, but when I lost one of my favorite villagers due to a time travelling accident, i was super upset. the day after, he wrote me this heartfelt letter how he had a nightmare or something that i left the town and never came back, and he expressed that he never wanted me to leave the town permanently. i was considering resetting the town after so that made me decide just to replace said villager and roll with the punches. i've always also loved stuffed animals and food. he was also my best friend in wild world, and he is my best friend in acnl as well.
2. diana: just a very cute and adorable snooty dear that's taken my heart. i love the serenity of her house and her beautiful coloration.
3. erik or beau: oh man, this is a toss-up. erik is probably absolutely me with his love of cabin furniture and comfy sweaters and food. but beau is so adorable with his sleepy eyes.

last but not least are fauna & flurry & kiki as honorable mentions. i love how sweet the normal personalities are. <3

but honestly, there are so many adorable villagers that this was even hard to choose. this is such an amazing lil comfort game!
(also sorry for rambling, lmao)

1. marshal
2. kabuki
3. julian

honestly i would have put fang and pango as two of my top favorites but i decided not to due to marshal and julian capturing my heart,,,
i have a lot of other favorites though, too, of course

1. Pietro (obviously)
2. Julian
3. Octavian

Honorable mentions are Tabby and Ava

Antonio
Vesta
Benjamin

Lolly and Deli are way up there as well . . . but I really just love my whole town.

Back