• Whitney

Votes: 29 58.0%
  • Annalise

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters

Yundai

Bells
Cake
So originally I planned on having Whitney in my town but got Annalise before i could move Whitney into my town. I love them both dearly but i'd rather not have 3 snooty villagers. I love Whitney due to her polished looks and I love Annalise because shes freaken adorable and shes quite underrated <3!! I would deeply appreciate your guys's feedback :)! P.s i know i have 5 normals but i can't help them being so cute <3!

Annalise! she will make your town different :)
Whitney is boring

Last edited:
I'm with Gizmodo on this one. I had Annalise before and really liked her, and you're right, she is quite underrated. Her house is also pretty nice.
Many people have Whitney. Annalise will make your town different, and if you like her then why not!? :D

I'll admit I love Whitney's looks, but if you'd like something that sets your town apart from all the others, having Annalise would be a great way to do just that. :)

Whitney! I had annalise as an original villager and i just didn't like her very much.

Whitney. Though I'm normally against the more popular villagers I'm not a big fan of horses except Roscoe either.

I like Annalise a lot, so I went with her. Whitney isn't too bad either, though.

Back