• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Cutesy pink town except it's low-tier villagers only

Ooh, this is such a good idea! I have some recs for a pink/white town:
Normal: Gayle (Tier 4)
7skEFPb.gif
or Gala (Tier 4)
nGRxky8.gif

Peppy: Tutu (Tier 5)
IXWWqv9.gif
or Bianca (Tier 4)
VK1RN8L.gif

Snooty: Blanche (Tier 4)
OPR62bY.gif
, Portia (Tier 5)
3oJNt6Y.gif
, or Claudia (Tier 6)
0BCcClK.gif

Uchi: Shari (Tier 5)
cmKPznl.gif
or Agnes (Tier 5)
YKU5BlK.gif

Jock: Snake (Tier 4)
0y7uz74.gif
, Antonio (Tier 4)
UUjLaog.gif
, or Peck (Tier 6)
UNgz3zk.gif

Lazy: Bones (Tier 4)
xHLO66d.gif
, Paolo (Tier 6)
KKfU9px.png
, Cranston (Tier 4)
nSrzYV2.gif
, or Chester (Tier 4)
JO3VITu.gif

Cranky: Rolf (Tier 4)
izgN7ei.gif
or Vladimir (Tier 6)
6ZyBb0d.gif

Smug: Colton (Tier 4)
zPYRKDb.gif
or Tex (Tier 5)
3KKENvy.gif

My immediate thought when I saw this post was "HAVE PINKY" and then I also thought of Ursala, Puddles, Stella, Gayle, and Gala! I see you're already considering some of those haha. But aside from the ones you already mentioned, here's some I can think of that might fit, though I'm not 100% sure if some of them might be a bit higher tier or not entirely what you're going for. Sorry if I suggest like a tier 1/2 villager by accident LOL.

Normal: Stella, Nana, Midge, Margie, Gayle, and Chevre are all super cute... I was gonna suggest Megan too even though she's not pink or white but geez, there are a TON of normals to pick from lol
Peppy: Pinky, Tutu, Bianca, Flora, and even though she's blue I'm also gonna suggest Wendy!! Would say Peanut but she might be too popular for this.
Snooty: Bitty, Miranda, maybe Cleo because even though she's purple she's just so cute and underrated, and maybe Mint or Willow? They're not pink/white either though haha
Uchi: Ursala or maybe Shari? Not much in this category sadly!
Jock: Uhhh this one's difficult too lol, maybe Snake, Rudy, Rod, Poncho, Iggly, or Frobert? Those are all probably kind of a stretch though ;-; I think Curly and Snake are the only pink ones but then Snake is wearing a whole ninja outfit.
Lazy: Paolo and Puck were my first thoughts for this one!
Cranky: Uhhh all I can think of is Vladimir for this and you already listed him!
Smug: Not sure about this one either, Colton seems like a solid choice

I am going with the big tier list on this site, but here are are a decent amount that I think would fit in a pink/white themed island. Some will fit in more than others. All of these are in Tier C (4th one) or lower on this list

Normal: Gayle (alligator), Megan (bear), Midge (bird), Pekoe (cub), Celia (eagle), Gala (pig), Stella (sheep)

Peppy: Felicity (cat), Merry (cat), Piper (bird), Candi (mouse), Peggy (pig)

Snooty: Becky (chicken), Olivia (cat), Tipper (cow), Gloria (duck), Blanche (ostrich), Claudia (tiger)

Uchi: Ursula (bear), Fuchsia (deer), Reneigh (horse), Flo (penguin), Renee (rhino)

Jock: Antonio (anteater), Goose (chicken), Rod (mouse), Curly (pig)

Lazy: Bones (dog), Papi (horse), Cranston (ostrich),

Cranky: Tom (cat), Vladimir (cub), Static (squirrel), Rolf (tiger)

Smug: Colton (horse), Lopez (deer), Zell (deer)

I think there are a few more that could fit, but these are a decent amount. Cranky, smug and uchi were a bit harder. I think for smug, the best fit would be marshal, but he's too polular. I understand cats are popular as well, and can't fault if you don't want any on your island.

These would be my top picks for a cute pink & white town:

Snooty villager:
Miranda

Uchi villager:
Ursula

Jock villager:
Curly (or Snake if you don't want more than one pig i.e. Gala)

Lazy villager:
Paolo

Cranky villager:
Vladimir

Normal villager:
Gala

Peppy villager:
Cookie

Smug villager:
Colton

Last edited:
Bree! She's snooty and insanely cute. Before I got her I had assumed she was a peppy, just based on her look.

I have no idea how she ranks on the popularity scale, but Shari is probably the most conventionally cute Uchi.

Edit: If you're not totally sold on your jock, then Teddy the bear is pretty cute. Even his name is cute!

Bree is aDORABLE, I can't believe I've slept on her for so long! I never gave the mice in general much attention, so thanks for alerting me of this cutie's existence~ Shari's also an excellent suggestion!! She has a nice soft coloring and she's got those cheeks that I think are a staple for the cutesy villagers. Definitely considering her!

Snooty: Blanche, Soleil
Peppy: Piper, Felicity
Jock: Bill (always)

I honestly don't know from the top of my head if all these villagers are tier 4 or not because I don't even like the concept of tiers (it only matter to me in fighting games).

Yeaaah, I don't like the tier lists either. Maybe if not for the tiers in the first place, a lot of these villagers would naturally have more attention. I feel like seeing that a villager is low-tiered might subconsciously make people steer away from them because they're noted to be "unappealing." It's unfortunate.

I think Vladimir is the actual perfect cranky for this town idea. Miranda would be a fabulous snooty.

I'm glad you think so!! I love Vladimir <3

I second Miranda!

And for cranky I hope you go with Vladimir he is pretty adorable for a cranky

He really is adorable and I'm glad someone else thinks so!! <3

I don't know what tier she is because I don't hear people talk about her, but for uchi, I think Agnes the pig is kinda cute. She looks like she could be an old silent film star for some reason to me.

I looooooooooove Agnes! She's the most gorgeous shade of black ever! I have her on my dream list for one of my New Leaf towns~ Don't think she'll fit the aesthetic I'm going with for this town, but it's nice to see some Agnes appreciation here~

ETlJ-m3UUAAUY92

Dom might be a good jock for your town.He has both pink and white represented in his palette of colors.

EXiyBnFU4AAK2Am

Peppy Tutu is all about pink and white.And if you need even more pink,there's always Tutu's peppy sister.....Pinky.

These villagers also have pink and/or white:

Lazy-Paolo,Puck
Snooty-Velma
Cranky-Chow
Uchi-Cherry

Okay....WOW. Tutu's house is like...exactly the aesthetic I'm needing in my town LOL, literally perfect. She seems to be the obvious choice now~ Kinda didn't want to have her in both my towns, but she seems too good to pass up at this point. And you're right, Dom would fit PERFECTLY, but he's too popular D'x

Gala is amazing ❤ I was so lucky to pick her up in my town, I'd also never seen her before in game.

The kicker for me is that she looks so cute but when you go into her house and see the jail bars, safe, gold bars & gold lucky cat and mastermind desk & chair, its another dimension to her seemingly sweet nature.😮

Uhhhhhhhhhh.......wait what? O____o;;; Really?? That's not what I expected as her interior at all!! This I gotta see for myself... What the hell is this double life Gala's living?? o.o;
Snooty is pinky purple and a snooty anteater. I don't understand why she's not more popular personally.

(I thought this was going to be "make a cutesy pink town except its low tier and "ugly" villagers and I was laughing at the thought of a town with Barold and Rodney that otherwise looked like it was made of cotton candy.)

Yo I'm just imagining Barold amidst all the fluffy cutie vibes in the island and I'm CHOKING ON MY SODA LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lmao that's wild; I have her amiibo and am thinking about scanning her in when a plot becomes available tomorrow, this is kind of making me want to pick her up even more.

I think Stella would make a good normal (though you seem to have them down), she's pink.
Post automatically merged:

I have Snooty in my town! I like her a lot.

Stella has those cheeks that I like on cutesy villagers, so she'd definitely fit. The sheep are underrated in general too~ Aauughhh, why did most of the cute villagers have to be Normals? x.x;;;

Heavily recommend Tasha for snooty - her colors are amazing and she's so underappreciated

Uchi: Tammy
Lazy: Raddle or Claude EDIT: WAIT A MINUTE CLAY IS UNTIERED?? WAT yeah no - would rec Clay then lol

Yoooo, Tasha is CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED WTF??? Squirrels are one of the more popular species so I thought people would like her! She has gorgeous colors and a nice looking face. Much more appealing than the other squirrels imo. More subtle design that I can appreciate. That being said, I'm not sure she'll fit the aesthetic I'm going for :( Hope to stumble upon her for my main town, though~

Puck is a pink hockey penguin. He is lazy.

Gala is one of the few pigs that I think has a nice design.

Wow, how did I not notice a pink penguin before?? Maybe it's the big helmet that distracts me.

I love this idea!

How about Ursala for Uchi? She's very soft looking and no-one ever talks about her.

latest

As for Snooty... maybe Becky or Violet? I've never seen anyone with them.

latest
latest

I wish Ursala stayed a Snooty like in the original game :'( Seeing her as an Uchi is so weird. But she's super cute and one of the top contenders, so ty for the suggestion~ I think she'd fit.

Lazy = Paolo
View attachment 257439

Uchi = Fuchsia
View attachment 257440

Cranky = Vladimir
View attachment 257442

Jock = Curly
View attachment 257443

As a snooty why don't you keep Claudia? According to you signature you have her anyways. There's also Bitty, Blanche, Miranda or Snooty.

For a peppy I recommend Freckles! She's so cute. Or Penelope.

Claudia is super pretty, but she might be a little too uhh...loud for what I'm going for lol. Looks nice in my main town, though~
That picture of Vladimir just makes me wanna go with him even more <3

that is an amazing goal!

THANK YOU! Underrated villagers are rising up in 2020!!!

Here to rep my girl Ursala for uchi! She's a pleasant shade of pink herself, not quite kawaii but still cute! Her original house isn't pink (in terms of wall or floor) but it has a few pink colored things like a fridge and her wooden bed

For snooty... other than Snooty herself I can't find a ton a cutesy ones but I'm gonna toss in Pancetti and Friga as suggestions. I had Pancetti in my NL town and she was actually really sweet. She seems to have more of a yellow thing going on in her house/dress/style but it's an option. Friga's pretty and has this light pink color on her and her house is white but still cool

I think Pancetti is really cute in her yellow dress <3 And her house is nice, too! Don't want too many pigs though, since Curly's still up for consideration as the Jock~

Snooty:
  • Mallary
  • Pecan
  • Freya (may be too high tiered)
Uchi:
  • Pasmina
Lazy:
  • Kidd
  • Papi

Never would've thought of Kidd at all, thanks for the suggestion! He's actually kinda cute. Has a nice soft coloring too~

More suggestions (lots of these villagers are green coincidentally but I feel like the hot pink colored villagers may not do the look you're going for well)

Cranky - maybe Murphy would look ok? His house is like a forest type deal. I'd have said Groucho but he's a metalhead judging by his interior so nope on that
Jock - idk how high he is but Antonio's cute! There's Frobert but he kinda looks like he should be a lazy so that could be off-putting. Kevin's cute too if a little basic-looking and idk how you feel about having multiple pigs. Lyman? Rod? Scoot?
Lazy - Joey? Hornsby? Nate?

Lyman is SOOOO CUTE! And I've never had a koala villager before so that'd be a fun change!

Ooh, this is such a good idea! I have some recs for a pink/white town:
Normal: Gayle (Tier 4)
7skEFPb.gif
or Gala (Tier 4)
nGRxky8.gif

Peppy: Tutu (Tier 5)
IXWWqv9.gif
or Bianca (Tier 4)
VK1RN8L.gif

Snooty: Blanche (Tier 4)
OPR62bY.gif
, Portia (Tier 5)
3oJNt6Y.gif
, or Claudia (Tier 6)
0BCcClK.gif

Uchi: Shari (Tier 5)
cmKPznl.gif
or Agnes (Tier 5)
YKU5BlK.gif

Jock: Snake (Tier 4)
0y7uz74.gif
, Antonio (Tier 4)
UUjLaog.gif
, or Peck (Tier 6)
UNgz3zk.gif

Lazy: Bones (Tier 4)
xHLO66d.gif
, Paolo (Tier 6)
KKfU9px.png
, Cranston (Tier 4)
nSrzYV2.gif
, or Chester (Tier 4)
JO3VITu.gif

Cranky: Rolf (Tier 4)
izgN7ei.gif
or Vladimir (Tier 6)
6ZyBb0d.gif

Smug: Colton (Tier 4)
zPYRKDb.gif
or Tex (Tier 5)
3KKENvy.gif

I really really appreciate the effort you went through of adding all the sprites, it makes it so much easier for me to envision everything, so thanks so much for that!! I never would've thought of Snake!!

I am going with the big tier list on this site, but here are are a decent amount that I think would fit in a pink/white themed island. Some will fit in more than others. All of these are in Tier C (4th one) or lower on this list

Normal: Gayle (alligator), Megan (bear), Midge (bird), Pekoe (cub), Celia (eagle), Gala (pig), Stella (sheep)

Peppy: Felicity (cat), Merry (cat), Piper (bird), Candi (mouse), Peggy (pig)

Snooty: Becky (chicken), Olivia (cat), Tipper (cow), Gloria (duck), Blanche (ostrich), Claudia (tiger)

Uchi: Ursula (bear), Fuchsia (deer), Reneigh (horse), Flo (penguin), Renee (rhino)

Jock: Antonio (anteater), Goose (chicken), Rod (mouse), Curly (pig)

Lazy: Bones (dog), Papi (horse), Cranston (ostrich),

Cranky: Tom (cat), Vladimir (cub), Static (squirrel), Rolf (tiger)

Smug: Colton (horse), Lopez (deer), Zell (deer)

I think there are a few more that could fit, but these are a decent amount. Cranky, smug and uchi were a bit harder. I think for smug, the best fit would be marshal, but he's too polular. I understand cats are popular as well, and can't fault if you don't want any on your island.

I don't mind cats being a popular species, especially since Olivia is criminally underrated and overshadowed by Ankha and the likes. Olivia has a very pleasant color scheme and her little mole is so cute, idk why she isn't more admired. Thanks for the suggestions~

My immediate thought when I saw this post was "HAVE PINKY" and then I also thought of Ursala, Puddles, Stella, Gayle, and Gala! I see you're already considering some of those haha. But aside from the ones you already mentioned, here's some I can think of that might fit, though I'm not 100% sure if some of them might be a bit higher tier or not entirely what you're going for. Sorry if I suggest like a tier 1/2 villager by accident LOL.

Normal: Stella, Nana, Midge, Margie, Gayle, and Chevre are all super cute... I was gonna suggest Megan too even though she's not pink or white but geez, there are a TON of normals to pick from lol
Peppy: Pinky, Tutu, Bianca, Flora, and even though she's blue I'm also gonna suggest Wendy!! Would say Peanut but she might be too popular for this.
Snooty: Bitty, Miranda, maybe Cleo because even though she's purple she's just so cute and underrated, and maybe Mint or Willow? They're not pink/white either though haha
Uchi: Ursala or maybe Shari? Not much in this category sadly!
Jock: Uhhh this one's difficult too lol, maybe Snake, Rudy, Rod, Poncho, Iggly, or Frobert? Those are all probably kind of a stretch though ;-; I think Curly and Snake are the only pink ones but then Snake is wearing a whole ninja outfit.
Lazy: Paolo and Puck were my first thoughts for this one!
Cranky: Uhhh all I can think of is Vladimir for this and you already listed him!
Smug: Not sure about this one either, Colton seems like a solid choice

Yknow, I never really gave Pinky much thought, because I think Tutu overshadowed her in my mind. Maybe it'd be nice to give a different peppy bear a chance in the spotlight~

Thanks so much to EVERYONE for their suggestions, it's helped me out soooooo much! I've managed to come to a final decision on my cranky; I'm definitely going with Vladimir. A cute tiny pink Russian bear cub with a little buck tooth? Can't be passed up.
And I'm at least 70% solid on Snake The Jock Rabbit, too! Which was a huge surprise, cuz I barely knew he existed prior to this thread. But he arrived in my cycling island yesterday and he won me over almost immediately. He makes the funniest faces and he's a nice shade of pink, so I'd love him in my island~

Still narrowing down some other villagers, since I got so many great suggestions! Seriously appreciate everyone's help, it's all starting to come together thanks to y'all <3~

Not my tweet, but I had Penelope in NL and this seems exactly what you’re going for. :)

Oh my God how did I miss this
She's literally perfect o_o That BOW!!! She's so precious wtf, thank you??? I never even heard of her before, why are all these gems so slept on????? HUGE CONTENDER OUT OF NOWHERE!

Yeah I saw Puck on a mystery island in a raincoat and didn’t recognize him. I also just found Bones on an island and he is so cute.

I don't mind cats being a popular species, especially since Olivia is criminally underrated and overshadowed by Ankha and the likes. Olivia has a very pleasant color scheme and her little mole is so cute, idk why she isn't more admired. Thanks for the suggestions~
She really is! She was actually one of the first I thought of when you mentioned pink and white. I am hoping to get her on my island eventually.

It's good to hear our posts have helped. Now i can only wish you good luck on finding these villagers

How about Fuchsia and Freya? I had Fuchsia on my island before and she's so freaking adorable and I currently have Freya which probably has the prettiest shade of pink!

Back