Which villager is your absolute best friend?

I guess I would have to say Bob. He was one of my origional's in WW when I first started playing AC and I used to hang out with him all the time.

Although, not my favorite villager, Bianca has sent me like 5+ pics of herself. I think we might be besties. xD
(Psst, I spend more time around Julian and Genji. Hehe.)

Believe it or not, Peck is the best!! He threw me my birthday party ^.^
If you ever get him in your town/in your tent, have him move in.
I guarantee he has the greatest personality. If you don't like him, let him move out,
but he really should be more popular even though he isn't "cute" like Julian or Marshal.

chief, bam + tom for sure ! they are adorable and i love doing lil tasks and things for them. *o*

I ADORE ELMER!!!!! When I played AC:Wild World (which was actually my first video game I've played) I got Elmer week three. Ever since, I could not stop liking him. I've now had him at least once in all but the original, and I can say I'm a proud Tenderfoot!

Poncho :] He's been in my ww town for literal years. I used to write him love letters and he's always saying sweet things. Then and now, in my NL town :'] <3

Roscoe definitely.
I had him in Wild World and we were pretty tight then and then I stopped playing for a while and he moved. Now I have him back again we're BFF's

Molly! She's so adorable, all normal villagers are super cute. In AC:WW, my resident normal was Aurora. If I wasn't so attached to Molly, she would be one of my dreamies. Oh... but Tangy is so cute as well. Especially since her head is an orange and her picture quote makes me laugh every time I read it. But but, lazy villagers are basically my spirit animals Stiches and Lucky being two ultimate favs. I can't choose. :(

Melba in Wild World, and Poppy in New Leaf. I think I tried to become best friends with Felicity in City Folk, but I can't remember whether I managed to or not.

Biskit! Had him in my first animal crossing game and had a great sense of humor, I'm glad he's in my New Leaf town now.

Back