Which villager is your absolute best friend?

Fauna, she is one of my original villagers, I can't say no to her.
There was one time I gathered the pieces to make a Dino model. I was on my way to Cyrus when Fauna pinged me. She asked for the skull, I gave it to her. Every time I visited her home and she offered to give up a piece, she never let me have it back.
She's still my fave though!

Truffles! <3
Unfortunately, she is in my old town and not the one I'm playing now. I hope that I can trade for her one day!
I miss her self.

Olivia. She was a starter villager in every AC game I've had, I find her adorable, love the personality (although I think she'd be better as an uchi), and I love siamese cats.
She's pretty much the perfect villager to me.

Back in Startown, when Katt first moved, in, I was like 'eww she's fugly'
But after a while, I really grew on her. We became BFF's. She eventually moved when I started cycling, but I got her back in Moonview :)

Last edited:
My best friend is either Walt or Astrid. Walt was a starter back when I reset my town in mid-September and he visits me without letting me know and gives me furniture, but I've had many close friend indications with Astrid too! <3

Freya is. I'm pretty close with Ankha and Marshal, too, but Freya was one of my starters, and she quickly became a favorite of mine.

Hans is awesome. Sadly he moved when I was tting for princess furniture to go on sale. I never got any on sale :((. Luckily, he's out of the 16-villager cycle ^^!

I had a few actually. Mine was Colton he was awesome. Punchy was a very cool down to earth character. Those are my two favorites before they left.

My favorite? Buhjeebus, that's hard @v@

In Trinmel, I had Melba, and she was my absolute FAVORITE of all! (and I despised Rizzo with a passion c: ) Melba was one of my starters, and when she moved out I cried for like 10 minutes //and I'm 14 lmao so mature of me XD

In Mirkwood (my second mirkwood since I had two and restarted again XD), I had Fauna. And I cherished her and I didn't even realize how popular she was until I joined TBT! I loved her and I wanted to restart because Mirkwood really wasn't suiting me anymore... I had an emotional attachment to Fauna, and she would be one of my dreamies, but I want to have dreamies that aren't so popular (for example, Melba--)

Now, after about 1,000 restarts-- I have Buchanan, and one of my dreamies was my starters. Tia. I screamed so loud and talked to her every single day-- and THEN I had a TT accident and she moved out ;_____; I cried so hard because I restarted about fifteen times to have her as a starter //too lazy to pay btb for her lmao-- and I had her-- until bAM
stupid me decided to TT to get Elvis to move out for a friend of mine, and Tia left me ;________________;

My all-time favorite just has to be Melba, Tia, or Fauna!

Cherry. I love her so much. I lost her in a town that is long gone, but I hope to get her again one day.

Zell, though he moved. I was able to get his picture 3 times! One from April Fools, one because I treated him nice, and one when he moved away :/. I don't know who's going to be able to replace him, Lobo is moving in and I like how he looks, so he might be my new best friend. Or Lolly.

Back