Which villager is your absolute best friend?

Bunnie! I've had her in my first acnl town and my current acnl since I moved in and she's now probably one of my all time favourite villagers
I used to like tangy a lot cause she was in my gamecube town but not so much anymore. To be honest, now I actually don't really like her at all lol

Tangy was the first villager to move into my town in GC and I loved her ever since!

Mine was Pudge until he left me without saying a word! :mad:

It's been about a year since he left...now my best friend is Cousteau. I restarted my town and have my original Cousteau still (sister held him for me). I think he's cute and hilarious.

From each of my three towns?

? APPLEWIN ? Jambette

? ACNLpics ? Eugene

? FOSTER ? Rodney

These seem to be the most bonded with these three towns? mayors. it doesn?t have to do with preference; it?s what I notice routinely when playing these towns. Each of the villagers cited have this great consistency of reaching out to the towns? mayors at least a little more than the villagers I might determine are the runners-up from each town.

Walker! He's one of the last of my original villagers. Can't deny the little dude of any request even if it means I have to harass other friends who play to complete them. smh.

I love Mira! She and I play pranks. She has been my bestie since day 2 of my town. If she moves out, I am taking a hammer to my game!

4Tk4yxJ.jpg

Goldie! Shes such a sweetheart! I must have spent more money on her gifts than on my home for Nook.

Merry and Cole! they're both so cute and they send me so many letters :D

Unfortunately, Julian does, too. I don't like Julian, he's been in my town since November and I just don't know what to do with him anymore. Being rude or being super friendly; none of it helps.
Oh well.

Kiki. I use to have a black cat just like her, so sweet and friendly, but I can't have a real cat anymore because of my son's allergies so I am a virtual cat lady with two cat towns and Kiki is my best of the best. But now I am getting Merry and I think I may have a brand new best friend. I love cats.

Shep. It was so cute, he wanted to move and I said, "Don't leave!"
He said, "Really? I was hoping you'd say that! Best Friends F-O-R-E-V-E-R!"

Elvis and Roscoe were my besties in my first town.

Chief and Fang are really growing on me in my second~ I really love crankies, I guess, haha :p

But, my absolute favorite game for DS is
Hotel Dusk : Room 215 !!
It's so fun and really long. I've played for maybe 5 hours and there's still alot more to do

bluebear, probably! no matter what animal crossing game i'm playing, she always ends up in my town! i adore that little bear <3

Back