• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which Uchi should I keep?

What Uchi should I keep?

• Mira

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • Deirdre

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters

Kaitrock

Bells
Switch
7247-8705-4793
Tasty Cake
I just got Deirdre in my cycle town and I'm thinking about making her my main town's uchi. It's currently Mira/ Which one do you think?

I say Deirdre because she was my original uchi, but then I accidentally lost her. Her house is amazing! :D

Mira does look more conventionally cute though. :D

I say Deirdre because she was my original uchi, but then I accidentally lost her. Her house is amazing! :D

Mira does look more conventionally cute though. :D

true, her house is amazing and she's the only deer I haven't had! This decision is so hard lol

Haha she's the only deer that I have had. :D

What do you like about Mira? :D

Last edited:
Yeah! I think she's cute! :D

Why not both? Heh. I'm just joking. My town has three smugs in it right now, and it's too much. At one point it had three lazies.

I've had both, and I gotta say, I absolutely love Mira. She's my favorite Uchi, her house is cool and her design is amazing!

i cannot say enough good things about Mira <3 she's always been my favorite uchi and I've had her in a bunch towns and never get sick of her.

Yeah! I think she's cute! :D

Why not both? Heh. I'm just joking. My town has three smugs in it right now, and it's too much. At one point it had three lazies.

I've had 3 lazies too, and it was just too much haha but I loved them all

Deirdre is the most awesome uchi ever! I have had her so many times before in previous towns and she is just adorable! I love her to bits! And she has a white spot above her upper lip that kinda looks like a moustache. Which is freaking awesome!
So I'm Team Deirdre c:

Mira <3
Her design as amazing and deirdre's design isn't quite as good, had her in my past town and wouldn't let her leave. She is one of my dreamies.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but Mira is just one of the villagers that just looks dumb hahaha

Deirdre is far from perfect, but her style and house is a lot nicer in my opinion

Last edited:
I like Mira! If I ever need another Uchi, it'd be her. ;v;
She's actually pretty cute in my opinion!

Deirdre gets my vote. I've had her before and she's a pretty nice villager.

The thing about Mira is that her design looks great at first with the Red-Zap Suit, but the moment she changes out of that into a different shirt, her design just looks terrible.

Back