Which Special Charachter do you miss most?

i miss reese and cyrus so much like the wedding event was so cute and i loved it but i want them to be in the game full time

also i miss katrina she was so cool

Definitely Katrina. I miss getting my fortune told by her and i would love for the luck system to come back.

maybe she'll come back in an October/halloween update? I know they'd bring back Jack above her but I think that it'd be cute if they added the luck feature back in. I came here to say Katrina too.

Also Gracie. I know a lot of people didn't like her but I loved her furniture & clothes and how difficult she was. I'm really hoping they bring her back soon. As well as Brewster.

I'm also so sad that Rover was only ever seen on that one little island and that we probably won't be able to see him in other contexts. :( If only he could "retire" and become a villager lol. I know that people say he can't do that because then EVERYONE would have him because who wouldn't want Rover? But like...... A huge majority of people have the same villagers already, especially the popular ones like Marshal and Raymond. So idk how it'd be that different.

I miss Digby so much. I like him so much better then Isabelle (tbh I never really liked Isabelle). Also Tortimer but I feel like he's too old in New Horizons timeline to make a come back but who knows.

i miss blanca, mostly bc of her design, tbh. i miss a lot of the special npcs and really hope to see many of them return!!

As much as I love Isabelle, I do really miss Pelly and Phyllis. I also agree with above, Tortimer for sure 😓

Booker. In ACNL he mentioned who was in town. Phineas was hard to find and one time invisible Gracie was visiting. Booker said Gracie was in town but no Gracie in the event plaza. After save/quit and loading the game later Gracie was in town.

Brewster the most, but some others would be Gracie, Tortimer, and Copper and Booker. I really want the cafe to be back and to have Gracie's fashion items as well. Plus, it was nice having the police station in New Leaf and I miss Booker... :(

Before the update it was Pascal. Now I think it's probably Brewster.

I miss Brewster and Resetti! Brewster is my favorite ac npc ever, I miss him so much, but I'm hopeful for his return! (maybe sometime this fall?) As for Resetti, I always thought it was funny how he berated and lectured to your character like an angry parent, I miss him but I know he probably won't be coming back, at least not anytime soon.

Serena. I want someone to hate with every fiber of my being again.

Nah, seriously, I miss Digby and I wish he and Isabelle were more of a duo than him just being her forgotten shadow.

Missed Rover before the May Day event.
Was happy to see him during the May Day event.
Now I really miss seeing him after the May Day event.

Reese and Cyrus technically came back, but they were done dirty. So was Harv. Being able to invite RV campers was so much fun. I barely touch the photo studio, but I always messed around in the campsite. All those cool goodies for meow coupons.

Dr. Shrunk with his jokes were great. And him being a curator for the dance club. Now you never know when interactions will come by, but you could get them easily by giving him a snack. I literally just saw one of my villagers ping me just as I snagged a cicada. They stop to clap and than the ping is lost. NANI!?

Plus his Club LOL gave a good spot for KK and it'd be nice if KK didn't eat up the entire plaza. It feels so crowded when I have to squeeze through to the RS.

Back