• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Members that you miss

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
What are some users on this site that have left or have been gone for a while that you miss? Please keep this thread civil, and do not make any negative comments towards anyone.

Samansu :[ I remember being part of a large discord server with a bunch of people, she was in it, and she was always SO LOVELY.

I was also fairly close with LethalLulu for a very long time, I don't know what she's up to now ;;

Here’s mine:

Former moderators, like Jake, Gandalf, Prof Gallows, and Caius (formerly ZR388) are a no-brainer on who I would miss. They didn’t even return to the site after retiring. I also wish to meet Jennifer, another former moderator.

As for regular users, I miss:

- Javocado
- Sholee
- ellabella12345
- daniduckyface
- Wishy_The_Star
- Leela
- Bunnilla
- Callaway
- Piske (I think that’s the current username, but I remember when this user was pechue)
- ShinyYoshi

Dunquixote was a great user, she still checks her profile every once in a while. And then there are people that disappeared without a trace and I have no idea where they went. For example, John Wick. We weren't friends but I'm still snoopy enough to wanna know where did ya go bro

RedTropicalPeachyFish and I had a good rapport. I hope she's well, wherever she is.

I never had much experience with him, but Javocado seemed cool from my limited experience.

Those are the two that come to mind. If I remember others, I'll make another post.

Wow, this thread is a total throwback. So many names I had completely forgotten but are now coming back to me.

As for my answer…:
nintendofan85 - One of my friends who loved music.
Spongebob - I believe this user was a friend from when I had just joined TBT.
Monkey D Luffy - An anime fan who made very beautiful art and won some contests on here. They changed their username so I can’t find them anymore.
lars708 - They liked Bayonetta and Mario. They were also really good at playing Smash Bros..

Those are a few I remember vividly that weren’t already mentioned on this thread. Of course, there are countless users from years past that I miss greatly.

Also, I cannot believe Dae Min was only on the forums for a year, was last online 7+ years ago, and is STILL on the leaderboard for most messages. lol

To be honest there's way too many people to name that I miss. There is one user in particular that I miss very dearly, but unfortunately they told me they have no plans on using the site anymore. I'll still treasure their friendship forever though. :giggle:

@/sierra! she was the first friend i made when i returned from my hiatus in 2020, and she was even the one who inspired me to name my new horizons island axolotl and kickstarted my love for them. she was also one of the only people i’ve met who watched and liked the end of the ****ing world as well! she was so iconic— i miss her a lot, i hope she’s vibing wherever she is 😔

i’m also seconding @/Your Local Wild Child. i’m lowkey worried about him since he left so abruptly, but i hope he just lost interest in the forums/animal crossing or something and that he’s out there somewhere and okay.

i miss my other friends who aren’t very active anymore as well, like @/Dunquixote, @/Toska, @/Velo, @/moo_nieu, @/Dawnpiplup, and so many others. i have dun and moo on discord, and i used to have dawn’s number before i lost it 😩, but i miss seeing them around.

RedTropicalPeachyFish and I had a good rapport. I hope she's well, wherever she is.

I never had much experience with him, but Javocado seemed cool from my limited experience.

Those are the two that come to mind. If I remember others, I'll make another post.
Javocado was popular back during his first year on TBT (which was the same year I joined this site). I didn’t communicate with him as much, as I was closer to @ellabella12345 just like I was to @xSuperMario64x during most of my years of membership.

Last edited:
There are a few people I miss seeing around here. Here are some of them:
Dio
Dunquixote
0ni
moo_nieu
_Donut_
SpaceTokki77
This is my list of folks who I thought of, also!
And especially also mocha. -- you gifted me my first art on this site and if it wasn't for you, I would never have tried opening an art shop or really getting back into drawing, so I hope you are thriving.

omg my girl has had like 20 usernames
@piske where you at 🩵🩵
Oh yes, she was in the habit of changing her username. I even made her change her username once because I told her that her name at the time reminds me of “covfefe”.

I’m too new here to recommend any of these names. Back then I’m not sure I even directly spoke with anyone but if it’s ok to mention them Alienfish seemed cool for the short time I saw them around, and GreenOctagons seemed chill, nobody else is springing to mind? I know at least GreenOctagons wasn’t a longtime user anyway but they were still cool.

Back