• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which sheep is cuter? Dom or Stella?

Dom or Stella?

• Dom

Votes: 80 44.0%
  • Stella

Votes: 102 56.0%

• Total voters
Obviously Stella. A lot of the sheep are better than Dom. He would be better off as lamb chops.. ;)

They are both cute!! Stella is more mature cute & Dom is baby cute, if that makes sense! Dom would be so much cuter if he wasn’t a jock, does not match his looks.

Oh, wow, here I thought I'd be in the minority with Stella 😆 But, yeah, Her design is just so... sweet and cozy. Like, you wanna snuggle up with her and knit or have some cocoa or something.

I mean, I do like Dom. He's really cute. But I can't say I understand all the hype he gets. Like, there are a lot of cute villagers out there, why is he so special?

Also, thanks for reminding me I have her Amiibo card 😛 Maybe I'll move her in for a bit~

Oh, wow, here I thought I'd be in the minority with Stella 😆 But, yeah, Her design is just so... sweet and cozy. Like, you wanna snuggle up with her and knit or have some cocoa or something.

I mean, I do like Dom. He's really cute. But I can't say I understand all the hype he gets. Like, there are a lot of cute villagers out there, why is he so special?

I thought so, too! I am surprised, but pleasantly so — as much as I am a huge Dom fan, it’s a lot of fun reading all the responses!

I’d say Dom is special specifically for his many facial expressions. I love his crybaby eyes and scrunchy chin. Oh my goodness, it’s too good. 💖💖💖

Stella is cute and all but as many have said before me

W I L L O W <3

I also WILL agree Willow is cute, I was just looking through snooty villagers since I'm hoping to get a new one soon, and she's just precious ☺

But, overall, I still think Stella is probably my favorite sheep. There's just something about her, you know? Though I'm also partial to Vesta- I had her for a long time in one of previous games... I think the original Animal Crossing, actually.

I also WILL agree Willow is cute, I was just looking through snooty villagers since I'm hoping to get a new one soon, and she's just precious ☺

But, overall, I still think Stella is probably my favorite sheep. There's just something about her, you know? Though I'm also partial to Vesta- I had her for a long time in one of previous games... I think the original Animal Crossing, actually.
Willow is preciously precious c:

I like Stella too, I agree she's cute!

Excuse me, this is Eunice erasure??

Jokes aside, I think both of them are really cute and I have a hard time choosing. I'm leaning towards Stella, but all the cute videos I've seen of Dom though...

Excuse me, this is Eunice erasure??

Jokes aside, I think both of them are really cute and I have a hard time choosing. I'm leaning towards Stella, but all the cute videos I've seen of Dom though...

The friend I mentioned in my first post actually thinks that Eunice is even cuter than Stella! Don’t worry — there are Eunice stans among us, too!

The friend I mentioned in my first post actually thinks that Eunice is even cuter than Stella! Don’t worry — there are Eunice stans among us, too!
Your friend is right 😜

Stella would bake you some cookies and sit down with you at the table, then pour some tea in a mug for you as she asks what has been troubling you lately. She'd genuinely listen to your troubles, not try to solve them, but sit and nod and really listen to what you tell her. She would hug you and tell you that you're welcome in her home any time.

Dom would relentlessly ask if you have any games on your phone and then talk over you to tell you about the time he got 2 kills in Fortnite.

I’ve had both and they are both cute in their own ways but OMG Dom is literally a little baby, my pet lip comes out when I see him Naruto running around resident services🥺 Stella was one of my starters so I’ll always have a soft spot for her she just reminds me of a little old granny also super cute!

dom is so expressive, his different expressions are adorable and the fact that he’s a pink fluffy sheep who’s convinced he has bulging muscles is both hilarious and endearing 😔

I told my friend last night that I’m considering adding Stella to my island, having her join Dom, my other sheep. I then asked if it would be too much of a conflict to have two pink sheep on the same island.

And what did she say? “Oh, Stella is cuter than Dom anyway.”

??

I never heard such blasphemy in my life. What do you guys think?

View attachment 281031View attachment 281032
Personally, I don't like the way Dom looks. He creeps me out a bit lol Soooo, Stella.

dom's face kind of creeps me out, stella is the cutest to me

Last edited:
Had I seen this when you first posted this, I would’ve voted for stella since I initially didn’t like Dom’s eyes, however, now he’s on my island and I find that his eyes are actually makes him so endearing; he has such great expressions :).

Back