• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Which sheep is cuter? Dom or Stella?

Dom or Stella?

• Dom

Votes: 80 44.0%
  • Stella

Votes: 102 56.0%

• Total voters
Stella is cuter to me for sure. I don't know why, but in my mind Dom is the type who plays up their cuteness to make others think they're more sweet and innocent than they actually are. On the other hand, Stella's facial expression is like that of a sweet, kind old lady to me.

i love stella she is a good chonky girl. dom has a goofy face that i enjoy but i def prefer my girl stella. one of the first amiibos i ever bought! she's a sweetpea

Willow and Etoile are tied for the BEST sheep, Vesta a close second
But Stella is def cuter than dom.

I love all of the sheep villagers though ; u; they are all cute

I told my friend last night that I’m considering adding Stella to my island, having her join Dom, my other sheep. I then asked if it would be too much of a conflict to have two pink sheep on the same island.

And what did she say? “Oh, Stella is cuter than Dom anyway.”

??

I never heard such blasphemy in my life. What do you guys think?

View attachment 281031View attachment 281032

Stella is waaay cuter than Dom. I don't like Dom's eyes. They're creepy.

Stella 100%. Doms just a plain white sheep with freaky looking eyes.

Stella <3 I don't like Dom's design for some reason.

I don’t like his design either! He’s a white sheep with pink skin. Wow, what innovation. Those bug eyes don’t make him any more interesting. I love sheep and I’m glad that there’s a jock sheep now, but I wish that Dom was... more.

I picked Stella. She was my favorite in PC and NL but now I think that the best sheep is Eunice. NH Eunice is a little fluffy baby. I love colorful villagers like her and Willow. Most of my villagers are wild colors now that I think about it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks Dom is creepy. They laid it on a little too thick with him and Judy, imo.
Maybe I'm just old and cranky, like Stella.

I'm going with Stella. Dom's eyes and overall facial expression looks weird to me.
Post automatically merged:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks Dom is creepy. They laid it on a little too thick with him and Judy, imo.
Maybe I'm just old and cranky, like Stella.
It's the eyes that make me lose interest. Dom's color palette also doesn't really stand out for me. If they changed Judy's eyes to not look like she's lovestruck, I'd like her.

Back