• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Which sheep is cuter? Dom or Stella?

Dom or Stella?

• Dom

Votes: 80 44.0%
  • Stella

Votes: 102 56.0%

• Total voters
Im slightly biased soo uhh dom
Dom's adorable and all... but so is Stella... i think u should def get stella... i like all the sheep tho so i mean i simp for em all

Neither are among my favorite Sheep (those would be Pietro, Muffy, and Timbra), but of the two, I prefer Dom. I like his coloration and his starting Tie-Dye Shirt, I think the fact that he has the Jock personality despite his appearance is fairly endearing, and he has the benefit of being a new addition to the series. Stella is one of those villagers that are just sort of bland and that I don't care about. I don't strongly dislike her, but she doesn't really have any distinguishing features that appeal to me.

Dom is great. As the only jock sheep currently, he's a lovely little addition to the Animal Crossing characters. He's got such an amazing attitude and I loved watching him zoom around my island and be a little cutie. At first his big eyes kinda creeped me out, but he grew on me the more I chatted with him.

Stella, who has my vote, however is a classic beauty. She and Vesta are my top two favorite sheep. Her catchphrase is the best of all time, imo.

I saw Stella on a nook mile island while island hopping, and she is adorable. Definitely gets my vote.

Both are cute but my vote goes for Dom. I prefer Eunice's design over Stella.

these are actually my favorite sheep in the game so i just cant pick ONE.... i love them both sm
i havent gotten dom yet but stella makes me so happy & shes so cute & fluffy & warm like aaaa
i love her house a lot too ; w ;
dom is babey af & he makes me happy too!! hes so CUTE. theyre both so cute

Definitely Stella. Dom's eyes remind me of the Spongebob episode "Planet of the Jellyfish" so they kind of creep me out.

Stella is cool but honestly I found her a little underwhelming when I met her. Got to go with Dom, love his tie-dye style and unique colouring+face. Also no such thing as too many sheep on one island! Get them both

Last edited:
I think Stella's cuter as well! I just don't like Dom's teary look, which is odd since I have always had (since WW) the teary anime eyes for my own character :p

Dom. He was a starter on this save and I still have him. I tried having Stella since she's very cute but we didn't really vibe and her home could've been better.

I would say Stella is cuter. Sometimes on Nook Islands, I have seen Dom, and the facial expressions he makes when taking can be a little weird.

Dom’s design bothers me—he seems too googly-eyed, which is the same reason I don’t like Judy. Stella is adorable! I love her design and the knit-theme she had in ACNL. She’s one of my favorites (although, she doesn’t fit my island, so I haven’t scanned her in).

They're both super cute but Dom's eyes always make me awwww. I think they're both adorable though. So tough to choose!

Back