• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Which Pokemon Games Do You Currently Own?

Which Pokemon Games Do You Currently Own?

• Total voters
i have blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal (my first pokemon game!!), ruby (the first i actually finished!!), emerald (which i still haven't finished, omg), leafgreen, diamond, platinum, heartgold, white, white 2, x, and omega ruby!! \o/

I have them all, save for the original Japanese versions. They all still work, too. The only issue is sometimes the older games [red, blue, gold, silver...] their batteries die out and I have to replace them manually. Sometimes it can be a pain, but generally speaking I don't really mind doing it.

I have Yellow, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Platinum, Heart Gold, Black, White, Black 2, X, and Alpha Sapphire.

I have Pearl, Black 2, X and Alpha Sapphire c:

If you haven't played a Mystery Dungeon game, go out and get one! I'm all about the generation games, but Mystery Dungeon is the best spin off game I have ever played. I got Explorers of Sky after playing diamond in 4th grade, and I wasn't sure if I was gonna like it. I loved it. Super challenging and honestly just fun.

It would be easier to list the ones i don't own lol!

I do not have Green, Ruby, Emerald or pearl. I have every other main series pokemon game.

Back