Which one of your villagers are NEVER home?

In my first town Applewin, the Snooty chicken Broffina is frequently outside or somewhere on Main Street.

my Zell is NEVER home and i have no idea where he is. i rarely see freya or julian in their houses either. I always see Beau, Fauna, Wolfgang, Beau and Lolly in their houses.

She's not in my town anymore but Anicotti was neverr home I only went to her house like three times. And she had such a cute home too.

And Anicotti was one of my original 5 too o_O

Last edited:
It has like everything to do with the time of day you're playing, whether you've zoned in and out or saved/quit and reloaded, etc. They rotate every few hours. But, a lot of people play at the same times everyday -- this is why you're not seeing some people.

For me, it's usually Shari and Groucho ohhh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD GO IN YOUR HOUSES
Recently, in my main town, Amelia's been faffing about outside far too much. I need uchi PWPs from Phoebe next to u go inside pls Amelia

Last edited:
Great responses. I found some of 'em funny. I didn't think about how it could affect them recommending pwps, though. That's rough. :/

Back