Which one of your villagers are NEVER home?

Lurrdoc

✘✘✘
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Cake
For me it'd have to be Naomi. She is always either at the museum, on main street or at the cafe. She is never actually in town or in her own home when I play.

How about you? What villager of yours are never home?

I've only seen Ricky and Del at home a few times, and Cousteau rarely goes to his house.

How about in their home? Because that's Purrl >:C She needs to LEAVE. As for outside, I'd probably say either Vic or maybe Rosie, but I see them enough to not have to search for them.

Pierce. Then again, as my jock older brother, he's always out exercising and jogging. He likes to workout outside for the tan and the fresh air.

^^^ It's the opposite for me, Pierce is nearly always at home when I start-up!

I feel like I always see Anabelle out and about! Then again, she's a peppy anteater, so...

I rarely talk to my villagers when they're inside though. I prefer the outdoors on my game console while I'm sitting on my couch

Julian, Iggly, Marshal and Mira are never home. Heck, I haven't even seen Marshal's place. I'm scared how their homes may look like because I keep obliging their requests for bugs/fish/furniture.

Julian, Iggly, Marshal and Mira are never home. Heck, I haven't even seen Marshal's place. I'm scared how their homes may look like because I keep obliging their requests for bugs/fish/furniture.

I feel you on this one, haha. x)
That's part of the main reason why I even noticed Naomi isn't ever home.

I guess it's not restricted to villager types and is just coincidence.

I have the opposite problem with Beau. He's always in his house. Even in my last town he was always in his house. The few times he does come out he disappears on main street somewhere.

I've only seen the inside of Fauna's house 1 or 2 times in the 2 months she's been living in my town.

Marina is never home, I always try to catch her there because I want to fix the inside and forget what was messed up but she is always running around. She is hard to find too, if I have a delivery for her it can take forever to track her down.

Curly and Doc and never ever at home! Curly is usually wandering about with a net so it's easy to find him, but if I need to find Doc he is never there! He's usually in the shops or the museum so I have to search the entire place before I can talk to him :confused:

Well, I sort of have the opposite problem with Shari as she is either at home or somewhere on on main street. She was my first villager to move in and I've only got like 1 PWP off her after almost a year because of this! It's gotten to the point that I'm thinking about moving in another uchi purely to get PWP's lol.

Back