• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which of these 3 lazy villagers do you like the most?

Which lazy do you prefer?

• Zucker

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Punchy

Votes: 32 30.5%
  • Beau

Votes: 46 43.8%

• Total voters

JJarmon

Dreaming of Sycamores
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
5385-2573-6703
Red Rose
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange (Fruit)
Just a curious question... Out of these three lazy villagers, which one do you like the most? Punchy, Beau, or Zucker? I have all three of them and I love them to pieces. Punchy has been my partner in crime since the Gamecube version and I love Zucker/Beau equally which makes it hard sometimes because I don't have room for a peppy character (I'm not giving them up though - those lazy boys make my day)!
Any road, this is sort of a pointless thread but I was curious about all of your opinions! :)

Zucker is my favorite out of these three.
I've got a thing for cephalopods, though. <3

I will go with Punchy but only because I have no idea about Zucker -- I've never seen him at all. Beau I had, and just didn't care for. I have no idea why, I normally love lazies.

Punchy by far. Zucker is cute too and Beau is one ugly one (for me), he was threetimes in my campsite and i was just like "gosh, noo"

Punchy, cause he's a cutie.
But also Zucker...I never got the hype until he showed up in my cycletown. So cute, bloop! I love his personality. I had agreed to trade him for Beau before I got to know him soo...
Beau is my least favourite, he's so boring and we're not getting on so well.

I get that they're all lazies, but somehow one shines out more than the other in my interactions with them, lol.

Last edited:
Beau. My favorite lazy is Erik, so Beau is the next best thing xD

Back