Which of these 3 lazy villagers do you like the most?

Which lazy do you prefer?

• Zucker

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Punchy

Votes: 32 30.5%
  • Beau

Votes: 46 43.8%

• Total voters

JJarmon

Dreaming of Sycamores
Bells
Switch
5385-2573-6703
Red Rose
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange (Fruit)
Just a curious question... Out of these three lazy villagers, which one do you like the most? Punchy, Beau, or Zucker? I have all three of them and I love them to pieces. Punchy has been my partner in crime since the Gamecube version and I love Zucker/Beau equally which makes it hard sometimes because I don't have room for a peppy character (I'm not giving them up though - those lazy boys make my day)!
Any road, this is sort of a pointless thread but I was curious about all of your opinions! :)

Zucker is my favorite out of these three.
I've got a thing for cephalopods, though. <3

I will go with Punchy but only because I have no idea about Zucker -- I've never seen him at all. Beau I had, and just didn't care for. I have no idea why, I normally love lazies.

Punchy by far. Zucker is cute too and Beau is one ugly one (for me), he was threetimes in my campsite and i was just like "gosh, noo"

Punchy, cause he's a cutie.
But also Zucker...I never got the hype until he showed up in my cycletown. So cute, bloop! I love his personality. I had agreed to trade him for Beau before I got to know him soo...
Beau is my least favourite, he's so boring and we're not getting on so well.

I get that they're all lazies, but somehow one shines out more than the other in my interactions with them, lol.

Last edited:
Beau. My favorite lazy is Erik, so Beau is the next best thing xD

Back