• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which of the 4 Laws would you choose for your town?

I have recently decided that I am going to get the physical copy and the digital one so that I can have two towns. One town will be the Town that Never Sleeps, because I am a night owl and the other will have Rich Town.
Is that even possible? Maybe 3DS uses both for just one town...

I dont think they would be allowed to charge you twice and only let you have 1 savegame. Someone wouldve said something by now.

Well its the normal times, but for early it will be 3 hours earlier but normal closing time.
Then late one is normal opening but 3 hours after the normal closing :)

Undecided between beautiful and late night;
Beautiful would take a few responsibilities off your shoulder such as watering flowers everyday, and would probably be good because of all the exams I'll be having over the next two years..
But with Late Night, the shops will be open longer so I'll be able to play longer.
Hmm...I'll probably have beautiful though...

I don't like looking after my town so having the town look after the town (which quite frankly they should.) would probably be better for me :p can someone explain to me the rich one? I don't get how earning more but also having to pay more is. . . Any help? Unless you don't buy very often in which case it is there to be taken advantage of

I think I posted in this thread before but after a lot of thought I'm 90% sure my town will be a Late Night/Night Owl town. It's important to me that I can fish and sell as late as possible! Rich Village is pretty tempting though.

It's hard for me to choose. I work during the day in retail, so the late night would be perfect for me. On the flip side, when I have days off, I wouldn't be able to play much during the day.

If I had a beautiful village, I would still play a little in the beginning but later in the game, I could see myself not playing as much because I wouldn't have to water my flowers.

Rich Village would be interesting, but I don't think I'd care for that.

I would probably go with the nothing in particular village.

Lol there's no downfall for picking one but hey... if you want to play with no help at all, I won't stop you.

This is a pretty hard decision imo...
The late night can be handy for me as I play in my bed a night...
The Rich can be handy to make extra money, I guess...
The beautifull is overal handy if I dont have a lot of time to play and cant be arsed with weeds and stuff - or if I go and time travel...

I am planning on Night Owl town as my main feature. If I go out to eat or something, I don't want to be penalized. I will switch to Beautiful Town when I decide to undergo my quest for perfect town.

I think I'll mostly go for the Night option, I mainly play later in the day and with my schedule for the first half of the year will force me to.
The Beautiful option sounds tempting. I'll probably use that option when I want to get the perfect town status.

Beautiful, until I gain access to the new town halls. Afterwards, I'm switching to Rich or Late Night, depending on the hours of Nookington's.

Back