• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which of the 4 Laws would you choose for your town?

Beautiful town sounds good considering the flowers, however I may opt for early town if I play on my way to college.

I think you can change it for 30,000 bells at the town hall if needs be.

Beautiful town sounds good considering the flowers, however I may opt for early town if I play on my way to college.

I think you can change it for 30,000 bells at the town hall if needs be.

20,000 bells**

I'm going to make mine a rich town until I get a good amount of community projects set up because I heard that their price isn't affected. Then I'll probably opt for a beautiful town. I usually register for morning classes because I'm a morning person so seeing as I'm occupied in the morning, I don't see the need to make my town a morning town. I go to bed early for these classes so I don't need to make it a late night town either.

I'm planning on starting out with Rich, mainly because I sell way more than I buy. That way, the price raise won't affect me as much.
Once I get my house and town all pretty and such and I don't need as many Bells to decorate, I'll switch to Late Night.
That way, I can WiFi with people (most people who WiFi tend to do so rather late, so. xD) and my town will be all decorated with community projects for them. c:
I might switch to Beautiful in between, just to get some hybrids as decorations, without having to worry about them dying every other day. xD

It's sad that I have everything I want to do 100% planned out before we even have a definite release date... .__.​

I'm planning on starting out with Rich, mainly because I sell way more than I buy. That way, the price raise won't affect me as much.
Once I get my house and town all pretty and such and I don't need as many Bells to decorate, I'll switch to Late Night.
That way, I can WiFi with people (most people who WiFi tend to do so rather late, so. xD) and my town will be all decorated with community projects for them. c:
I might switch to Beautiful in between, just to get some hybrids as decorations, without having to worry about them dying every other day. xD

It's sad that I have everything I want to do 100% planned out before we even have a definite release date... .__.​
Haha, I have mine all planned out too. XD I'm glad I'm not alone in this.

Wait.. what.. If you pick for example, early morning, and a shop typically opens at 10AM and closes at 10PM.. it will open at 7AM, but will also close at 7PM? (Someone on the ACC forums said this)

If so, I am definitely taking Late and Early out of consideration for sure. It's not like I'm going to play often at the extremes they allow, (i.e from 8AM to 5AM, I am not going to play that early very often, and that is not at all worth it CLOSING 3 hours earlier.

Wait.. what.. If you pick for example, early morning, and a shop typically opens at 10AM and closes at 10PM.. it will open at 7AM, but will also close at 7PM? (Someone on the ACC forums said this)

If so, I am definitely taking Late and Early out of consideration for sure. It's not like I'm going to play often at the extremes they allow, (i.e from 8AM to 5AM, I am not going to play that early very often, and that is not at all worth it CLOSING 3 hours earlier.

That is how it works, at least to my understanding.

i thought it only opened early and closed at the normal time
and late night village would open at normal time, and close 3 hours later?

That is stupid. Why would it be named "The Town that Never Sleeps".. Yet they receive the same amount of sleep, except they sleep later and wake up later..?

I definitely will not be picking a Early or Late town. Not going to pay to cancel out a help with a hinderance.

Beautiful it is!

As I said, that's just how I understood it. Might be completely wrong. Hopefully someone with the game can clear it up.

I believe I have seen examples of the hours of late/early town somewhere in these forums and in early it opened 3 hours earlier and closed at the normal time. In late town, it opened at the normal and closed 3 hours later then the normal closing time.

Ask Zen see if any of the guides say anything

This is what Zen put for them;

Morning Town
- The villagers of the town change their schedule to fit the town
- The town wakes up (villagers and shops) 3 hours earlier

Town that Never sleeps
The villages of the town change their schedule to fit the town
The town goes to sleep (villagers and shops) 3 hours later

Reading this and that crap in another thread about how the mayor gets less money makes me think that the ACC forums are full of idiots.

In any case, the way you described it is not how it works. Jake posted what I wrote about it above this post.

Probably the Beautiful Village because I don't play late or early, and I'm not willing to have overpriced things so...

When they say late night and early morning, I wonder what the hours will be...

That's what I'd like to know too! They say 3 hours later for late night but 3 hours later than what time? I'm not a night owl and since I've retired I'm not an early bird so Beautiful Town will be my choice.

I wake up early, so usually I'd go with early bird.. but I'm going to go with beautiful town to help with my gardening and stuff.

Back